Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 pm 
New Student
New Student

I finished writing both chapter 4 and 5 a few days ago, but to make sure it makes sense I held off from publishing them until I re-read the stories and made my corrections.

You can find chapter four at my site http://www.theendlessjourney.webs.com

Or...

Click the link here to start reading: http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=44

If you would like updates via email just register to my site and I'll send it to you.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The story is still pretty good, Borg seems to be becoming more of a character in his own right then just a extension of Yuri, I personally think the Borg's should have there own names, but that’s just a personal thing, As for the site, I think the cast page should have bios of the characters instead of just pictures, anyway that's pretty much all I have to say, here are some anime you could use(there just suggestions, I already got Sonic in so I don't care if you use them or not).

Pokemon(Have no idea how that would work)
Keroro Gunso
Kirby Right back at ya(once again no idea how it would work)
Digimon(again, preferably season three/tamers)

Well that's all I got, I would have allot more suggestions if you excepted more then just anime, but it's fine.

Edit: Oh and also, I don't think you should make a new thread for every new chapter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:20 am 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
The story is still pretty good, Borg seems to be becoming more of a character in his own right then just a extension of Yuri, I personally think the Borg's should have there own names, but that’s just a personal thing, As for the site, I think the cast page should have bios of the characters instead of just pictures, anyway that's pretty much all I have to say, here are some anime you could use(there just suggestions, I already got Sonic in so I don't care if you use them or not).

Pokemon(Have no idea how that would work)
Keroro Gunso
Kirby Right back at ya(once again no idea how it would work)
Digimon(again, preferably season three/tamers)

Well that's all I got, I would have allot more suggestions if you excepted more then just anime, but it's fine.

Edit: Oh and also, I don't think you should make a new thread for every new chapter.
Well I took your advice and decided to give Borg more speaking lines. I would have done a better 'cast' page with bios, but webs is kind of limited. So I tried to make up for it with picture. I might add some stuff later considering the story will go on even after the first story arc.

Speaking of Pokemon. I plan on using them in the story. I just need to think up the right place, but they'll make an appearance.

And Digimon season 3 is one of my favorites as well. I'll try and come up with something good for them. I might do a team up with a pokemon/digimon trainer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well if you can't make full bios you can just wright bios in the word box above the pictures, it would be helpfull to those who have never herd of the characters before, you allreddy have sorta tiny bios up there, just make them full bios.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Have you heard of invader zim? Would you include him even if he is not an anime character? How about Sailor Moon and Inuyasha? I think season three would be a good season to pick for Digimon, because there was a lot of character development and personality.[spoiler]Poor Yuri. That was funny. She tried to sound scary like her Borg but she couldn’t. At least at the end her Borg was proud of her.[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
Have you heard of invader zim? Would you include him even if he is not an anime character? How about Sailor Moon and Inuyasha? I think season three would be a good season to pick for Digimon, because there was a lot of character development and personality.[spoiler]Poor Yuri. That was funny. She tried to sound scary like her Borg but she couldn’t. At least at the end her Borg was proud of her.[/spoiler]
I would love to use some characters from Digimon and Sailor Moon. Even though I'm a huge Invader Zim fan I probably won't use him. Simply because I couldn't think up a good reason to have him appear.

I can't give anything away right now, but I doubt you'll be disappointed with the next couple of chapters.