Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 1st Storytelling Event
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:14 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Alright, it's Thursday today, and as promised, I'll kick start the first storytelling event. If you have no idea what the event is all about, check out the previous board for more details. For now, I'll start the first event. =D

Here's how I'll run this event - I'll state an actual scenario from the manga or anime (i'll state where I get the scenario from), then I'll state another scenario which I have modified from the actual one. I tend to jump from scene to scene, so please try not to get too confused. And here's the first one...

Actual scenario : As shown in the anime, the first spaceship landed in the girls' school, and appeared the Alien Jane, which is the first alien featured in the anime, besides the Borgs. During the whole catch-that-alien saga, Yuri did not budge form her spot, until the alien made its way towards her, which then the borg did some alien spluttering. The scene ends with Yuri going 'poof!'.

Story scenario : Ok, let's begin this event with, perhaps, Yuri joining in the alien-catching. It's a must. Maybe she did some crying or much more whining, it's up to you, the creator, to decide. =) Just in the end, you might want Yuri catching the alien or (again) she screw things up. Start the story with the girls getting ready to catch the alien and end it with the alien being caught or spluttered (by Yuri).

I'm joining in this event. Remember, don't go too far, and of course, perfect english isn't a must. XD Now where are those Harry Potter books of mine...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:12 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ok, it's already 1 week into this event, so I'll let this drag on till the next week, which is the 27th April. So get your entries in. =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:29 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

OK, I'm done with my story. Pity did exceeded the word limit (couldn't find anymore words to remove =P), but I hope it will still do. =D

> The spaceship cast an ominous atmosphere onto the schoolyard. Hiding in its shadow was the Alien Jane, a gigantic version of a mutated spider. Lined up some distance before the alien were the alien fighters – Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi, all of them donning their uniforms, rollerblades, nets and Borg. Megumi stood behind them, clutching onto a loudspeaker. She glanced at Kumi and Kasumi, both of who looked eager to catch the alien, and then looked upon a shivering Yuri.
“OK, girls,’ shouted Megumi through her loudspeaker, ‘show your stuff!’
With a ‘ha!’ from Kumi and a ‘nyaa!’ from Kasumi, the two girls were off, leaving Yuri in the lurch, who retreated a few steps back. Halfway through her skating, Kumi noticed that Yuri was not with them. She went back to Yuri, who look frightened by her reappearance.
> “Come on, Yuri, we’re gonna need you,” Kumi said, and without farther ado, she grabbed hold of Yuri’s hand and dragged her towards Kasumi.
> Kasumi was already into her ‘nyaa!’ stance and was practically trying to whip at the alien with her net. The alien seems to be able to sense that, as it was hissing violently and scattering away whenever Kasumi raised her net.
> Kumi led Yuri behind the spaceship. “Alright, Yuri, this is what I need you to do. When Kasumi and I chase the alien to this spaceship, I want you to try catching the alien,” Kumi said. Yuri blinked in distinctive fear. She knew she cannot squirm out of this, and could only whimper in agreement. With a nod, Kumi went after the alien.
> The alien was getting tired of jumping and running about now. Kasumi, on the other hand, only seems to be getting more energetic with every swing she takes with her net, as though she was sucking the energy from the alien.
> Yuri watched in silence as Kumi roller-skated to the back of the alien and took a quick swipe at it with her net. However, the sensed her presence, and merely scattered to a side to avoid the net.
> “Kasumi, lure the alien to the spaceship. Yuri will catch it there,” Kumi yelled. Kasumi gave a thumbs-up and a shrill ‘nyaa!’ to show that she understood. Yuri flinched even harder.
> The alien was making heavy puffing noises. It sped off, with the two girls behind it. Kumi kept eyeing the alien’s movement while Kasumi tried nudging the alien with her net whenever she could. The response was more hissing from the alien.
> Yuri peeked from behind the spaceship, watching her two friends chasing the alien around the schoolyard. “I don’t think I can do this,” she whimpered. Her Borg heaved a sigh.
> “Kumi will be very upset if you do that,” it replied.
> “ But I’m scare-“ said Yuri, but before she could complete her sentence, she was interrupted by her Borg.
> “Here it comes!”
> Kasumi had succeeded in getting the alien to scatter towards the spaceship, and it was obvious the alien did not know that Yuri was hiding behind the spaceship. Yuri immediately went back into the shadows of the spaceship, hoping that it will swallow her up. Tears began to trickle down her eyes now, and she was whimpering louder than ever.
> “ Now, Yuri!”
> Yuri closed her eyes tight and took a wild swing at the clearing on her right. A loud hissing noise was all she could hear, and her net was shaking violently. Yuri did not know if she had caught the alien or not until she heard Kumi’s voice.
> “Nice catch, Yuri.”
> Yuri opened her eyes slowly, and peered down at her net. Pinned between the net and the ground was the alien. It was hissing and kicking its spiny legs in the air helplessly. She could hardly believe her eyes.
> “Did I… do this?” she asked nervously. Kasumi’s ‘nyaa!’ answered her question.
> Yuri was feeling giddy. She thought that she would screw this up, and instead, she caught the alien. All a sudden, she felt slightly happier.
> “OK, Kasumi. Would you mind getting the bag from Miss Megumi so that we can contain the alien?” asked Kumi. With a ‘nyaa!’, Kasumi went back to Megumi.
> With a sigh, Kumi returned her attention to Yuri, who, for once, was smiling,. Kumi smiled too.
> "I never expected you to be the one who would be catching the alien. You did a great job back there Yur – LOOK OUT!”
> Yuri, who was not paying attention to the alien, had loosen her grip on her net. The alien had felt Yuri weakening her hold on the net and took the opportunity struggle free from the net. Now, it was more then pissed. Snarling, it jumped straight for Yuri.
> Startled, Yuri could not do anything, but shriek in fear. She collapsed backwards onto the spaceship, and the alien whistled harmlessly through the air past her. It landed some distance behind Yuri and scattered towards her again.
> Yuri was clutching her behind. “Aww… that hurts,” she groaned. Kumi raced after the alien, her net raised high in the air.
> “Don’t worry, Yuri. I’ll take care of this,” she yelled.
> The alien merely jumped out of harm’s way, but instead of going for Kumi, it went for its transgressor instead - Yuri.
> Yuri had barely anything to defend herself. Kumi and Kasumi were too far away to come to her aid. Fear returned in full force, so did the tears. Yuri caught sight of the alien’s glistening teeth.
> “Nooo!” Yuri shrieked, throwing up her hands to her face in defense.
> A huge shadow fell upon Yuri. She thought that it was the alien’s. However, she felt nothing unusual falling upon her.
> Yuri’s Borg had spread its wings; its drills now extended and poised. In a split second, dozens of drills flashed through the air and stabbed the alien. Greenish blood spluttered the ground and the alien was making whining noises. The Borg opened its mouth wide, and a long tongue shot out and wound round the alien. The Borg frowned, and with a burst of energy, squashed the alien.
> More blood burst everywhere, covering Kumi and Yuri entirely. As Yuri’s Borg retracted its tongue, Yuri just sat on the ground, stunned at what had happened. She did nothing until Kumi spoke.
> “Erm, Yuri. Are you alright?”
> Yuri felt around her face, and felt the slimy green blood. Gaping slightly, she took a look at her body. She was drenched all over in blood; not any part of her body was spared from it.
> With a small groan, Yuri collapsed onto the ground, and fainted.

I kinda wore out my brain getting this story. Anyway, would others care to join in? =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:18 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I liked that good job I can never make stories like that. :cheer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:14 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Hmmm... but not quite the response I was kinda expecting. But I'm too bushed now with my schoolwork to start anymore of this events. Too busy to think of any storylines. =( Unless someone wants to do it for me? I don't mind.