Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:54 pm 
New Student
New Student

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I finally have chapters 8 and 9 up and ready to go on the site. I also updated the cast section and added a video in the video section.

Chapter 8: http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=44

Chapter 9: http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=44

Were just 3 chapters away from concluding this story, but that won't be the end of Kino and Yuri's adventure. The sequel is being worked out as I type this.

I hope you enjoy the latest chapters.

You can get updated by email when you join the site. Joining is free and anyone can do it. Just go here and join...

http://www.theendlessjourney.webs.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Good chapters, I like how this gose, I'm thinking wan they do get the Master Emerald back they will argue about who get's it intell Knuckles brings up that it is rightfully his and it's all that's left of his peaple, considering Tikal is a ghost so Knuckles is the only living member of his family, speaking of witch I think Tikal and Chaos could apeare since they live in the Master Emerald, but that's just my opinion, anyway I hope to see more soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:58 am 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
Good chapters, I like how this gose, I'm thinking wan they do get the Master Emerald back they will argue about who get's it intell Knuckles brings up that it is rightfully his and it's all that's left of his peaple, considering Tikal is a ghost so Knuckles is the only living member of his family, speaking of witch I think Tikal and Chaos could apeare since they live in the Master Emerald, but that's just my opinion, anyway I hope to see more soon.
Thank you. I have the tenth chapter already written up and ready to go. I'm going to get started on the eleventh chapter next and probably finish up the last chapter today as well.

Thanks for the idea too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I look forward to the new chapters.