Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Roleplay 2: Rangor
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:17 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Yeah, sorry guys. Okay, you all know the story. I wanted to shake things up and go into space with this. It was ridiculous.

Anyway....

Hello, humans, I am ragen45's borg. Yes, I am alive. Let me tell you what happened:

I felt the presence of my host gone, and awoke (even though I didn't know I had fallen asleep, it was strange) to feel ragen45 die, and I became unfused and weak. I ran from the weapon in desperate hope to escape, knowing I wouldn't make the distance and die both from my host's death and the weapon's affect on the core. Then I was captured by a yellow knife and sat a long while in deep sleep, meditating. I escaped later to here…it's a long story. Ragen45 has somehow talked to me – she is being held captive by an alien clan. In her own words to me:

"I believe there is but one enemy clan that governs all others in aliens. They are led by Rangor of the Xylem clan. I am…not sure where I am. I do not feel alive…Rangor has the ability nothing else could ever come close to. He has me captured…my spirit…my life force…he is coming to Earth. And he has the power to change the universe. Wait, NO! GET AWAY!!! You must…not…fail…DESTROY!!!"

Obviously disturbing news. In another of her speakings she was talking to herself, yet I received it psychically. She had the strange weapon ever since the mission began. And she planned to use it before we ever knew about the core or the 4th graders. She had the future. She knew something we didn't know. And if Rangor succeeds…you know what we're dealing with here. And…oh…I seem to be…fainting…please consider everything carefully…ZZZZZzzzzz...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:38 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Borg: Humans, I am back. Ragen is still somewhere, and...strange things have happened. I am currently in the room on planet Xylexchia, home of the Xylem clan-chan peoples, whi seem to be very unhappy with my arrival here. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. Elementary schools are having problems, though most people are not aware. Someone is trying to interfere...BOOM!!!

*Ragen pops out with red glowing eyes and a purple alien outfit*

Borg, your time has come! Alien Fighters, you shall not prevail! Fusing with your borgs to overpower me is done for...you shall never know the power of the Xylem clan! Warriors, attack!

Borg: Quick, come with me, Fighters, there's a way out! Someone help...the fate of the universe depends on it! WE MUST NOT FAIL!!!