Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:26 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

This is the discussion for the new RP idea I had, basically it's a ordinary world at first, no aliens or anything of the sort, a alternate universe where the aliens never came, at least not yet.

No aliens yet, none of the characters know each other yet, there is no alien party yet, it is a blank slate.

As we go we'll probably have a plot to introduce the alien aspect, we can discuss how we can set it up here, or one of the players could just spring it in if nobody minds.

Now then, also if using your characters you should probably make new descriptions for them to apply to the new world, here are mine.

Name: Ryouma Hisakawa
Species: Human
Description: He looks like a young male version of Megumi, with hair that goes down to his neck.
Personality: A rather timid boy, Ryouma feels nervous in crowds and doesn’t like to be the center of attention, he is a bit stronger than most boys his age, he is somewhat good in academics, and can be very kind if befriended.
Background: Megumi's son, he strived to do his best in school to impress his mother, of course his full focus on his academics resulted in his slightly anti-social activity.

Name: Akiho Raru
Description: A rather average looking girl with long light brownish hair and green eyes.
Personality: Well she's a very happy person, she always tries to look at the bright side of any situation she may be in, and she likes to hug people, she also really enjoys video games.
Background: Akiho is the daughter of the very wealthy Dr. Arashi Raru, thus she lives in a mansion and is not short on toys, her feather is away a lot of the time so Akiho knows how to cook and such for herself, Akiho may be good at cooking but her strange taist in ingredients may make others disagree.

As you can see, Ryouma changed a lot, while Akiho stayed mostly the same, I think I'll leave my other characters out for now.

Megumi is a normal teacher in this RP, Chisa is still the principle, Kumi, Yuri, and Kasumi are normal students who don't know each other yet...as before the real characters are controlled by all of us, unless someone claims one for a plot.

Crossovers are ok in this since it's a RP of a normal world, but only humans, at first that is, if you wish to use a character from another series just say so here, and make a description for them to fit into this world much like for an OC.

So we should probably play with the normal world for a bit to introduce everything, then we'll start the alien plot, once someone else joins of course.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Name: Naomi Hinata

Description: Naomi is a tall girl with short blonde hair. She is a
good student, and tries to balance grades with her social life. Her
favorite subject is science, she is part of the school debate club,
and she likes to sit with her friends at lunch.

Background: Her Dad works in construction, and her Mom is a stay at
home Mom. She often worries about Naomi and makes sure she is doing
all her homework. They live in a typical Japanese apartment.