Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:55 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

I know Hitoshi Tomizawa wanted the AlienNine readers to do some personal intepretations of the story themselves. For example, in Book 1, where Yuri was attacked by 3 boys in the Alien Storeroom, it can be argued whether the attack was planned or not, though to some of us the answer is rather obvious. This is just an exmaple anyway.

So are there any parts of the story where you find it so fustrating to figure out what or why it happened? Well, that's what this thread is for. If you've something you read in the manga that you find sort of confusing, post your questions away here. Anyone and anyone who's anybody would be glad to help out answer your questions. To make this thread way more involving, all forum members are welcomed to post their views to any questions posted here. Once again, please note that the views are just opinions of the forum members, so please do not get carried away and start directing personal attacks just because of 'differences in views'.

If possible, I'd try to get some scans of the manga regarding the scene in question. So please be aware, if you have not read the manga yet, this thread will contain spoilers. Then again, scanning from my manga books will mean I'll have to bend them 180 degrees... *ouch*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:01 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

:...: Don't scan yer nice books...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:49 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Towar the end of The Emulators Mr. Tomizawa put in that it was an intentional attack to bring Yuri up to speed. Megumi provided the boys with the borgs.
Seems a bit of a nasty way to bring her up to speed. -~-
Face your fears i guess it may have had a diffrent effect if she actually saw them coming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:11 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Towar the end of The Emulators Mr. Tomizawa put in that it was an intentional attack to bring Yuri up to speed. Megumi provided the boys with the borgs.
Seems a bit of a nasty way to bring her up to speed. -~-
Face your fears i guess it may have had a diffrent effect if she actually saw them coming.
are you sure it was in Emulators? I think it might be at the end of book 3 or 1....oh well I must be losing my mind anyway @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:25 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

It's under Maybe None of Us Are Fools.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:21 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
It's under Maybe None of Us Are Fools.
@_@ ah! i see! thank you very much

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]