Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

What did you guys think of the comics at the end of Emulators? They're all wearing the borgs again so it must have been a deleted scene. I think that was something that was from the original but they decided to cut for space. It looked like that Takeda kid had a crush on Kumi. He was jealous of Yuri because she took all of Kumi's time away from him.

Everyone was being so mean to Yuri in the chibi comics. They were always teasing her, even Miyu. And they hit her every time she said something dumb.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:15 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I found the comic with Takeda to be interesting merely for the fact it intreduced both a new alien and a new character, I also liked that one showed us how a female Borg looks, it's all helpfull meterial for fanfics.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yeah. I was disappointed that the female Borg was so ugly. But maybe they're like other animal species where only the male needs the pretty markings to attract a mate. I thought the female borgs would be like the male borgs only with female voices. The male borgs are cute. I think the male borgs can fuse with any gender, it doesn't matter if the host is male or female. I don't know if the female borgs are capable of fusing. It looks like fusing with them has a downside or the female borgs are being used for something different. It's hard to tell.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well it seems the females are a form of unfusing someone from a borg, since it was called a "anti-symbiotic alien" how this works is I think it causes the male borg to latch onto the female borg to mate, thus unfusing it from the person it was fused to, at least that’s my theory.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think that make sense.

What did you think of the story at the end they told about Megumi? Do you think that actually happened? Wasn't it creepy seeing Megumi's head coming out of the ground on that giant drill?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:19 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

No I don't think that really happened, though it was creepy, I think it was just a scary story and it didn't happen, Megumi looked fine to me after the story.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]