Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

Which episode did you enjoy the most?
Episode 1 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Episode 2 25%  25%  [ 7 ]
Episode 3 50%  50%  [ 14 ]
Episode 4 18%  18%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 28
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:02 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well truefully it was: (highlight to read it's a manga spoiler)

a older generation of borg that stabbed her then the lynax found her and ate some of her innards

that's what really happened to Kumi..she never commited suicide..but people are entitled to their own opinions no?

Also the anime stopped short so that's why many people believe that Kumi commited suicide
In the manga, we know Kumi got stabbed and had part of her right side of her body eaten. But in the anime, the damage doesn't seem to be so obvious, as there is not tear in Kumi's uniform anywhere. My deduction is that Taro Maki went crazy and had Kumi whacked over the head with something heavy. =P Even the people from Harry Potter can do a less-messier job.
Maybe Taro Maki is in cahoots with the Sorpano family...

Or...maybe...everybody did it! o_o; XD

I still stand by the suicide theory, but it doesn't hurt to look at other factors (even the sillier ones). ^_^
Sillier theories:

1. Kasumi and Kumi's Borg killed her because maybe kasumi was still being controlled by Yellow Knife and Kasumi persuaded Kumi's Borg to go and atk Kumi. (eh... It's just a guess ok?)

2. Kumi's not dead, she's just playing possum and left ketchup trails to fool them as a joke...

3. Kumi tripped on a book and landed at the bookshelf and then... (well... I don't know if I can say this, it's too violent...) well, uh... Yuri cries then the end...? ~_~;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:55 am 
Possessed
Possessed

lol they do make scence though XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:02 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:

Sillier theories:

1. Kasumi and Kumi's Borg killed her because maybe kasumi was still being controlled by Yellow Knife and Kasumi persuaded Kumi's Borg to go and atk Kumi. (eh... It's just a guess ok?)

2. Kumi's not dead, she's just playing possum and left ketchup trails to fool them as a joke...

3. Kumi tripped on a book and landed at the bookshelf and then... (well... I don't know if I can say this, it's too violent...) well, uh... Yuri cries then the end...? ~_~;
Those theories are not only sillier, they're also really crazy. ^^ But it's kinda relaxing to look at crazier ways to kill Kumi (and why are we thinking about that?)

Maybe a few more theories to 'consider':

1. The whole 'Kumi-is-dead' saga was done on April the 1st. The whole joke is on Yuri, but it's just that she didn't go to the scene.

2. Kumi was trying to test the durability of the bookshelves, so she tried whacking her head against them. Unfortunately, she went a little out of hand... ~_~; As for the trail of blood, maybe Kumi tried walking towards the door but end up collapsing back onto the shelves.

3. Or the most bizzare theory... Yuri killed Kumi! o_o; Maybe Yuri shoot something at Kumi and Kumi went 'splat!' on the bookshelf before Yuri runs back. :attack: (wow, I'm real sadistic! :autumn:)

4. As for Yuri crying, Yuri might have realised that she hadn't shed any tears for the past 24 hours, so she does a jumbo crying stunt. ;_;
Quote:
Hmm... come on. Just say it. *grins malevolently* I cannot keep spectulating over Kumi's death.

As for those people for really supports Kumi, please don't hate me for saying all these. -~-

Last edited by Jinshen on Thu May 26, 2005 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:57 pm 
>D Lmao, I'm all for those therories. Forget mine :D

My brother cried when he saw the last episode of Alien 9...er...maybe I shouldn't of let him watch it. He's nine. O.o....bad sis.

And I just had to:

Ms. Hisakawa: Oh my god, they killed Kumi!
Kasumi: You bastards!

Assuming that Yuri is Cartman then, I suppose.

..*shuts up*......*rollerblades into a bookshelf*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:58 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:

My brother cried when he saw the last episode of Alien 9...er...maybe I shouldn't of let him watch it. He's nine. O.o....bad sis.

And I just had to:

*points up* @$&^(%&(&)*@)#*)

*bolts herself to the login page*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:24 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Quote:

Sillier theories:

Those theories are not only sillier, they're also really crazy. ^^ But it's kinda relaxing to look at crazier ways to kill Kumi (and why are we thinking about that?)

1. The whole 'Kumi-is-dead' saga was done on April the 1st. The whole joke is on Yuri, but it's just that she didn't go to the scene.

2. Kumi was trying to test the durability of the bookshelves, so she tried whacking her head against them. Unfortunately, she went a little out of hand... ~_~; As for the trail of blood, maybe Kumi tried walking towards the door but end up collapsing back onto the shelves.

3. Or the most bizzare theory... Yuri killed Kumi! o_o; Maybe Yuri shoot something at Kumi and Kumi went 'splat!' on the bookshelf before Yuri runs back. :attack: (wow, I'm real sadistic! :autumn:)

4. As for Yuri crying, Yuri might have realised that she hadn't shed any tears for the past 24 hours, so she does a jumbo crying stunt. ;_;
Quote:
Hmm... come on. Just say it. *grins malevolently* I cannot keep spectulating over Kumi's death.

As for those people for really supports Kumi, please don't hate me for saying all these. -~-
ROFL this is so hilarious XD especially Yuri killing Kumi...that WOULD be wierd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:48 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:

Sillier theories:

Quote:

I don't know Jinshen, can I really say violent things here? I need an OK here....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:51 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:

And I just had to:

*points up* @$&^(%&(&)*@)#*)

*bolts herself to the login page*
Imagine a world where Alien9 meets south park... ohhh... boy... you got your basic aliens and your basic violence with extra loads of cursing with basic minions of the devil and saddam...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:13 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

you guys are really silly. :cheer: my fav episode is ep. 2, cause Yuri went on the killing spree. (what can I say, i'm a sadist XD)
Quote:
...you know? i kinda wish people would lay off poor Yuri.. -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:20 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

btw, i think i know what Ordos means. that Kumi impaled her head on something? :attack:
._. am i in trouble now? o_o;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:18 am 
Possessed
Possessed

no of course not XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:22 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

^^ good.
could Kumi've impaled her head on the bookcase when she smashed into it. maybe on a protruding piece of wood?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:24 am 
Possessed
Possessed

it's possible! it's definately possible!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:32 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
^^ good.
could Kumi've impaled her head on the bookcase when she smashed into it. maybe on a protruding piece of wood?
Impaled her head? *imagines that happening* OK, if Taro Maki were to say how it all happens, I can say the result will be rather gross. @_@
Quote:
...you know? i kinda wish people would lay off poor Yuri..
Sry, couldn't resist it... :comfort:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:45 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Quote:
Impaled her head? *imagines that happening* OK, if Taro Maki were to say how it all happens, I can say the result will be rather gross. @_@
*thinks about it* ._. yes, it would be rather icky...*imagination goes beserk* o_o;

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next