Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I re-watched Alien Nine for the 500 time today and just was wondering What in Borg's name happend in a certain scene with Yuri and Kumi * changing room scene in ep4* cause I seriously don't know what happend and people keep telling me diffrent things!!! and after that Kumi pretends nothing happens!!! Someone just explian to me what went on cause seriously if I don't get an answer I will think something crazy!?! >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

No idea, I'm sure it is nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
I re-watched Alien Nine for the 500 time today and just was wondering What in Borg's name happend in a certain scene with Yuri and Kumi * changing room scene in ep4* cause I seriously don't know what happend and people keep telling me diffrent things!!! and after that Kumi pretends nothing happens!!! Someone just explian to me what went on cause seriously if I don't get an answer I will think something crazy!?! >.<
You just asked a question that I've been wondering for 2 years, though I have no answer for. I thought I was the only person that raised an eyebrow there :D I think... uh, well I... actually, no. I have NO IDEA. I always shake it off, it's more comfortable that way.

I don't think it was anything evil or fudged up, though! Just one more "huh?" scene in anime @~@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

the anime was more confusing then Sonic the Hedgehog 06, and I have never seen the manga to boot, I don't really remember much of what happened for I havnt watched the episodes in awhile, but I'm sure nothing happened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I don't remember very well (haven't seen anime in awhile) but I'm going to watch it again later because now I'm curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Kumi takes off the clothes of Yuri because of Yellowknife's waves she can't change herself. She will be cringing the whole time and will keep wanting to put the borg back on. Thus not being able to slip into her clothes. So Kumi changes for her, and Yuri is crying because she feels violated. Kumi says she's fine because Kumi had to do it anyways. Yuri isn't going to tell on her for it because she understands it-- but she still feels violated and continues tearing up.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]