Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Alien 9 Bonus DVD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:41 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I managed to get the Japanese bonus Alien 9 DVD (in Japan the series had a boxset which came with this additional DVD as a bonus).

I was thinking of getting it before but sadly I don't know any Japanese and this doesn't come with subtitles so I didn't feel it would be worth it except for some of the imagery etc. Anyway I found an auction for it on auctions.yahoo.co.jp where it was going for $6 so I thought what the hey! (with postage within Japan, postage to my country and deputy service fees etc. though it still probably came out to being about $20 but I've used deputy services before and apparently had some credit leftover or something so I wasnt charged!). I figured the seiyuu's in their Alien 9 cosplays would be good for a laugh xD

If anyone knows Japanese though I'd love to know what the interviews are saying

Anyway I'll post a rundown with screenshots soon of whats on the DVD. Although the brief details of whats on it is available on the site:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/info_anime.php

"This DVD is all bonus footage which included: Music clip of the opening theme "Flower Psychedelic" (performed by Taisaku Musume), footage featuring the 3 popular voice actresses, postrecording and event footage (2001 May), postrecording and event footage (2002 February), interviews, textless opening "Flower Psychedelic" & textless ending "Rebirth" (with 4 alternate recordings of each using a menu selection), OVA promotional clips and commercials"

If you're interested in getting it I reccomend keeping an eye on Yahoo Japan Auctions and check my post for more info on buying from there:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=548

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:33 pm 
New Student
New Student

:cheer: That's awesome. I wish I could help you. But alas, I have the same problem with the nana DVD interviews

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]