Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1013 Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I don't know animorphs..., but from what I can tell by looking it up the part about aliens would probably not bother them...well except Yuri, who would also be reluctant to us the morphing ability, but Kasumi would have a ton of fun with it.

What if one of each of the Alien Fighters parents were one of the digimon tamers, who would have who as a parent and how would this effect them overall(considering the end of the series and the movies after that indicate they have their digimon, we can assume the tamers digimon would be in the house).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:16 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi has Takato as a father. Takato and her have a close bond. He is the reason she is so playful. She's not afraid of anything because she has a cute "dinosaur" as a pet. She rides Guilmon to school and they love to play wrestle.

Kumi has Rika for a mother. Rika is warmer than as a child, but she is still very cold sometimes, so that's why Kumi is not as emotional compared to Kasumi and Yuri. When Rika is occupied, Kumi knows she can turn to Renamon for advice on her problems. Rika still believes you should not be too dependent on other people and you should learn to take care of yourself, so she raised Kumi to be that way, by not jumping in to rescue her constantly and letting her learn to solve problems on her own, and that's how Kumi became so independent.

Henry is a good father. He's very laid back and supportive and lets Yuri work at her own pace, however, Yuri still has a scared personality because she was born that way. It doesn't help that Terriermon teases Yuri like an older brother. He doesn't mean to hurt her feelings, he's just very honest, but Yuri is also very sensitive.

If a spell was put on the cast of Alien Nine and they all became enchanted objects like in Beauty And the Beast, what would they turn into and why?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(What you described as an answer to my tamer parents what if would make a really good fanfic, I may write it someday if you don't mind).

Let’s see, Kumi can be a Gargoyle(none were seen in Buety and the Beast...but it is a object) Gaurding the castle very well, she would make a excellent guardian, Kasumi could be a Teddy Bear, it just seems like what Kasumi would be, Yuri, a blanket, it seems fitting.

What if in the lion king 2 instead of Simbas kid being Kiara, Nala had triplets, Kumi, Kasumi, and Yuri(in Lion form of course) how would they do as Simbas kids and how would this effect the movie’s plot?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:13 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

(Sure. I'd love to see my idea turned into a fanfic. I bet you were planning to do a fanfic about this anyway though.)
Kasumi would be excited and love to explore and always try to leave the pridelands. Yuri would be scared but reluctantly follow because she hates being left behind. Kumi would follow to protect them both. There they would meet Kovu. Kasumi would play fight with him but Yuri would be scared. However, it would be Kumi that Kovu fell in love with. Simba would be over protective as usual, but that would not stop any of them, especially Kasumi, who is really good at escaping babysitters.
What if Kumi, Kasumi, and Yuri were three queens of Narnia?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:03 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Kasumi would be very excepting of it and enjoy it as much as she could, Yuri would dislike it at first and want to go home, but she may warm up to it by the end, Kumi would want to go home too, but she would except the position she is in, their previose fighting experience would help them when the part of the war came, finding out they are all actuelly sisters may help them grow closer.

What if the Alien Fighters went to a alternate universe where everything was the same, except everyone was the opposite gender?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri's name would be Yori, which is just a boy's name with one letter changed. Kasumi's name would be Katsu, meaning victory. Kumi's name would be Katashi. Yori would be teased mercilessly, because it's less acceptable for boys to cry than girls. Katsu would be the head male honor student, but still be able to balance that with the responsibilities of the Alien Party. Lots of girls would have a crush on Katashi, but unfortunately Katashi would not care for all the attention. He joined the Alien Party to get away from them, just like Kumi joined to get away from the pressure of being class president. Takeda, the boy who was after Kumi in Emulators, would be a girl in this version, and she would be obsessed with him.
The Borgs would be girls too. Yori's borg would always be trying to kiss him. Katashi's Borg would be even more caring and affectionate.
Miyu (Minoru) would be Yori's best bro.
Megumi would be even stricter and just less caring. He/She would be more obsessed with results.

What if Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi were Greek Goddesses? What would they be and why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(I was actually asking what if the Alien Fighters went to a universe were everyone’s genders were reversed and met the alternate versions of themselves and everyone else).

I don't know if you want me to assign them as pre-existing goddesses or make something up, so I'm going as making them already made greek goddesses, just need a minute to look some up and see what’s most fitting.

Ok, not sure if this is right, but here goes my best guesses, Kumi can be Athena, goddess of Wisdom, she is usually the one who knows what to do and such.

Kasumi can be Artemis, goddess of the Hunt, she is very good at hunting aliens, she is the best at it in the alien party, not only that but from what I can tell Artemis was also the goddess of wild animals, and Kasumi loves the aliens, this last one is sort of irrelevant, but Artemis is sometimes associated with the moon and Kasumi past the moon when Yellowknife ate her...

Yuri can be Eirene, goddess of peace, I couldn’t find anything more fitting, it is easy to tell she just wants peace...and to not deal with aliens.

What if the Alien Fighters went to the alternate universe you described as a answer to my last what if(as I explained my original intention was above).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

(I didn't read it carefully enough, oops. Their personalities are still the same, just they are opposite genders, right?)
At first, they would think they were both enemy aliens in disguise as a trap, then they would discover they had common ground. Kasumi and her male counterpart would compete. He would make a dog sound instead of a cat sound. Yuri and her male counterpart would comfort each other. Kumi and her male counterpart would be able to get along.
What if the Alien Fighters were sent to the world of Scooby Doo?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:58 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well no doubt the scooby gang would think the Borg's are fake at first, due to experience, but they would eventually see that they were real, the Alien Fighters would be focused on trying to go home, except maybe Kasumi who would just see it as another adventure.

Kasumi would love the idea of a talking dog, but it may freak Kumi and Yuri out, Kumi may point out how ridiculous it is that the scooby gang runs into the same kind of thing over and over again, no matter where they go, and say that what they had to deal with is nothing compared to real aliens.

What if the anime Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi met their manga counterparts(there are enough differences to consider the manga and anime two universes).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:17 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Their first question would probably be, "Why aren't you wearing your Borgs?" Anime Yuri would be relieved for a second that she no longer had to until she discovered what became of Manga Kumi. Anime Kasumi and Yuri would be surprised to see Kumi still alive. Anime Yuri would be freaked out even more to see that she has basically turned into a Borg, but Kasumi would be fascinated. Anime Yuri would be terrified but manga Yuri would reassure her that no matter what manga Kumi is still the same Kumi on the inside. Further in the story, Manga Kumi fused with another person, so in order to talk with Kumi, Anime Yuri would have to talk to the other person. Yuri would think Kumi was still dead, until the other person explained that Kumi was still living, just in a different way. This whole thing is just weird. -~- Anime Yuri explains everything more calmly, because she's used to it by now.
"No way will this happen to me!" ;_; Manga Yuri yells at Anime Yuri.

What if the cast of Alien Nine went into the world of Looney Toons?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Insanity...thats all I can say, the loony toons universe has different laws of physics, they may be bugged that the loony toons mostly try to solve things with violence, but Kasumi may find it funny.

Yuri would be really freaked out and want to get out of the insane place, and Kumi would feel like she is loosing her mind, some loony toons may try to help them but only make things worse.

What would the alien fighters say if they read our rollplays?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri: I'm glad we never actually had to go through all the stuff in these stories!
Kasumi: These are fun! I wish we could have more adventures like these.
Kumi: I'm flattered that somebody would be writing about us, but also a little freaked out.

What's your take on this?
Quote:
What if the anime Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi met their manga counterparts(there are enough differences to consider the manga and anime two universes).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok lets see, Anime Yuri would be scared of the fact that the fact that Manga Kasumi and Manga Kumi became aliens, but her Manga self would assure her that they are the same people, Anime Yuri would probably feel bad for the Manga Alien Fighters who needed to fight even worse things then them later down the line.

Anime Kumi would be scared of the fact that her counterpart had become a borg, but eventuelly she would see that it wasnt so horrible and befriend her counterpart, though she may fear that the same would happen to her due to the mirror aspect of the worlds.

Anime Kasumi would be confused by her counterparts insanity and try to get her to be like her old self, but her Manga self may just try to get rid of her.

What would the Alien Fighters say if they read Consumption?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:19 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri: That was way too scary! Mother was way too scary! And there should only be one of me!
Kasumi: I wish me and Tatsuo and my clone could have just been friends to begin with.
Kumi: That Tatsuo guy was really tough, and so were our clones.

(I haven't read it all the way through yet)

What if Kumi hadn't turned into her Borg, but instead fused the normal way?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:34 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Things probably would not go very different, but Kumi would not need to destroy her limbs to use drills, her hair would just change, Yuri would be less frightened by the change but would still be somewhat, that whole thing with Kasumi trying to get Kumi to fuse with Yuri would not happen.

What if Kumi got split into her strict and caring half's?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1013 Next