Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Well, at least it wouldn't be bad as a wave of Kasumis. At first, Yuri would be unaware of it and when she split in two and three they'd all be different places. One would be in class, one would be walking with Miyu, one would be doing Alien Party work, one would be staying home sick.
When they all met, they'd scream at the same time, making a horrible noise, then split some more. Then they'd all cry at the same time, making more noise.
Kasumi would blast them them with her waves to get them all under control, and Kumi would wrap them in her Borg drills.
They would all try to cling to Kumi at once, overwhelming her. Kumi wouldn't want to harm Yuri because they can't tell who is the original, but Kasumi would say, "Who cares? They all sound the same!"
All the Yuris would hate this so much.
Yuri1: "I really hate the Alien party!"
Yuri2: "Me too!"
Yuri3: "I want to go home!"
Kumi: "Stop crying! This is all too much!"
Megumi would put them all back together with a special machine.

What if the characters in Alien Nine were like the Three Stooges?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'll answer that to the best of my abilities.

Let's see I guess they would of course end up in all sorts of wacky circumstances, their own version of them from the three stooges of course, more aliens and such, Yuri would probably cry when something goes wrong, Kasumi would laugh, and Kumi would poke Kasumi in the eyes probably, since they would be like the three stooges they would never learn anything, at least not anything that stays to the next episode.

What if Dr. Paradigm(or someone who had his research) came to japan and turned the alien fighters into Street Sharks?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Oh, I loved that series! I thought I was the only one that remembered it!
Kasumi's a tiger shark that has rage-prone attacks. She's even more crazier and emotional than usual now that she's fused with a shark. It's hard to hold her back. She charges into battle happily.
Kumi's a hammerhead shark, because the weird shaped long skin around her borg's eyes reminds me of hammerhead sharks.
Yuri was accidentally fused with a plankton eating shark. She's the least dangerous and most mellow. She's still fearful and Kumi has to reassure her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes I remember Street Sharks, it is something I enjoyed in my younger days when it aired.

What if the alien fighters had the what if machine from Futurama?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri: What if I was never in the Alien Party? What if I were as brave as Kumi?
Kumi: What if I were more like Yuri? What if I didn't join the alien party? What if I weren't so responsible? What if that Takedo jerk finally left me alone?
Kasumi: What if big brother was back? What if Yuri and Kumi were better friends?
Megumi: What if Kasumi successfully fused with her Borg instead of Yellow Knife? What if Yuri wasn't scared to fuse?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

What is instead of hating aliens Yuri had an obsession with them?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

The team would have the opposite problem. Rather then her hesitation putting the team in danger, Yuri charging in headfirst to 'study the cool aliens' almost always ruins everything. Yuri picks the aliens up right away without listening to Megumi and Kumi's safety instructions, causing them to explode and other bad things. Yuri butts heads with Kumi because she thinks she's too bossy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok, what if Kumi liked being class president?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kumi misses her old job as class president. She wishes the male class president she used to run with were there instead of Yuri. Or, somebody else gets elected to the alien party instead of her. The male president is even more rude and impatient with Yuri. Maybe Kumi gets an offer to go back in time and rethink her decision to join the alien party. But when she sees how Yuri is hurt without her, she changes her mind.

What if Miyu was in the alien party?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:02 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yuri would have an easier time with her friend there and able to handle things better since someone who already understood her was there, I'm not sure how much of an effect she could have had on any of the major events though.

What if Zim(Invader Zim) had landed on the earth in alien nine and went to the alien fighters school.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:28 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi is the first to find out his true identity. But she's insane, so no one takes her seriously. She's always chasing Zim down the halls and trying to put him in a net. Why won't she just leave the poor green kid alone? Kumi ignores him and believes his excuse or just pretends to because she doesn't want to deal with it. She reacts much the way Gaz does. Yuri sees him without his disguise on and is terrified, but no one except Kasumi and Dib believe her. Zim enjoys scaring Yuri and doesn't see her as a threat. There's maybe a romance between Yuri and Dib.

Same question, but now you answer it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well if Zim landed on Alien Nine's earth and where the alien fighters lived it would be different for him, the people of alien nine are not nearly as stupid as in Invader Zim, but still most people would probably believe Zim is a deformed human, the Alien Fighters probably wouldn't notice him at first but after a few of his schemes he would probably catch their attention, and unlike in his world his typical schemed would probably bring a lot more lasting attention, he would eventually blow his cover.

What if Yuri fell in love with her borg?

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Something tells me nobody will answer my last what if, so I'll ask a new one.

What if Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi lived in the Adventure Time universe?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi would love it, especially the noodle arms. Kumi would be trying to make sense of it all. Yuri would be crying and saying it's all too weird and want to go home.

What if the A9 characters were in the Wizard of Oz?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well, they would probably go see the wizard.

Kumi would be the one who would want to get to the wizard as soon as possible, but Kasumi would probably keep going off track, and be the reason for them meeting most other residents.

Yuri would probably just try to follow Kumi, but get freaked out a lot by the stuff, especially the witch.

Kasumi would be eager to kill the witch, but it would be Yuri that accidentally dumped water on her :3.

What if Alien Nine was more of an Action/Adventure show?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13 Next