Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri would be so confused. Before she found out, one second she would bump into the first Kumi and be yelled at. Then, when she bumped into Kumi again, it would be the nice Kumi and she would make Yuri feel better. Then, just after Yuri calmed down, she would bump into strict Kumi again.
"Why is Kumi always yelling at me?"
Then, finally both would meet at the same time, and they would fight over what to do with Yuri and whose fault it was and who was the original. The strict one has only negative memories and the nice one has only positive ones.
Kasumi and Yuri would have to work together to find a way to turn them back to normal.

What if Kasumi's Yellow Knife plan wasn't foiled?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well it would not be good, I'm not sure what the plot was though...it was confusing.

What if the alien fighters were recruited by the M.I.L.K Squad?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

The little kids would be happy to have the older more experienced alien fighters for mentors. The "tail" aliens would try to fuse with the Alien Nine girls, but the Borgs would not allow them. Kasumi would have lots of fun fighting the Ali. Yuri would understand how the kids felt and be able to comfort them well. They would jump from universe to universe and explore all the strange worlds.

What if the Sunflower Clan were the dominate clan?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:37 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well it would not be good, unlike the borgs the sunflowers do not care about the survival or comfort of their hosts, no doubt there would be some kind of conspiracy going on to keep the sunflower in charge, but the Borgs and maybe some other clans would form a resistance.

Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi would probably be first made to use sunflowers at the school but the resistance would get them out of there and they would get their normal partners and work to stop the sunflowers.

What if Yuri was really Shinji from evangelion reincarnated as a girl in the alien fighters world after third impact and Yuri had her memories from her life as Shinji but kept them to herself?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:50 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I'm having trouble understanding this. It looks very complex and the wikipedias about it are barely scratching the surface. I'll have to watch it myself some day to fully understand.
That would explain a lot actually. Yuri has become a lot more emotional compared to the way she was as Shinji. She has decided not to keep her feelings to herself or cover them up anymore to cope. She cries because she doesn't want to lose her friends again. She's scared of the aliens because they remind her of the traumatic events.
She recounts the events to Kumi but Kumi thinks she's making up stories. And Kasumi thinks she's playing a game.
But then one day, they are visited by the Angels again. They want to repeat the Human Instrumentality Project from Shinji's world in Yuri's world. Yuri will have to reveal what she knows. Yuri has to become a pilot again. Kasumi and Kumi are chosen too. Megumi is still in charge of taking care of them.

What if Yuri had been caught by the Yellow Knife instead of Kasumi?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That’s a good question, Yuri doesn’t have loneliness, she has mainly fear, so Yellowknife would use that, making the other characters see their greatest fears or force their hidden fears to the surface, Kumi and Kasumi would be able to brake her out, but like Kasumi the Yellowknife would still reside in Yuri.

Yuri would be really scared that the Yellowknife is inside her, but in the end it would be more helpful that she would think, but her borg would be unhappy with the turn of events.

What if the characters were transported to Deltora?(anime version or book version does not matter).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

(I can't believe I've never heard of this series. I passed it up when it was a book, because it was below my reading level and I thought I was too old for it and it was just another fantasy novel but now I feel like I really missed out on something.)

The characters would join Lief on his quest to restore the Belt of Deltora. Yuri gets a crush on Lief. Kasumi becomes best friends with Jasmine due to their similar personalities. They journey into the Forests of Silence Together. Kasumi's Yellow Knife abilities are a big help in fighting the Granous and the rats, because her sonic abilities can hurt multiple foes. Yuri is captured by some Granous, but the team rescues her. An Ol disguises itself as Kumi, but the team eventually notices something wrong with Kumi's behavior when she stops caring about Yuri. Yuri is terrified of the Shadow Lord.

Okay, what would happen if Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi were characters in the Dragonriders of Pern series?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm afraid I don't know that series and I tried reading the article but I can't properly make the what if from what I read...could you ask a different what if?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Okay, what if Yuri DID fuse with her Borg?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Ok let’s see, well for one thing he wouldn't have died or whatever happened to him with the sunflower incident, in fact that could be the point where the timelines diverged, for Yuri to acknowledge that her borg was helping her and let him fuse with her.

Megumi would not need to send her borg to help Yuri so it probably wouldn't get killed, and Kasumi would be unable to try to make Kumi fuse with Yuri because she'd already be fused, being fused herself Yuri would probably come to except aliens easier and grow less timid, in the end it would probably be calmer for them until the trouble with the other borg generations starts.

What if my character Ryouma was in the series, though not as a alien fighter, like being his mom's(Megumi) assistant? Of course he'd still have the same personality and powers as his description; he just wouldn't wear a borg.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I'm sure he would still cause problems for the party. He would randomly let the aliens out of their cage. And he would walk into the alien's cages and need to be rescued a lot but since he's so insane he has amazing luck and always avoids getting hurt.

Ryoma would try to paint the aliens purple or cover them with peanut butter or feed them food that makes them explode or worse.

Yuri would be scared of Ryoma and his random outburts. Kumi would think of him as another problem to deal of with. Kasumi would just think he was funny and play along with his random quotes shouting things back at him.

However Ryoma would give Yuri special treatment because he appears to have feelings for her, even in his insane state.

What if Kumi fused the normal way instead of turning into a Borg?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

You allready asked me that one.
Quote:
Things probably would not go very different, but Kumi would not need to destroy her limbs to use drills, her hair would just change, Yuri would be less frightened by the change but would still be somewhat, that whole thing with Kasumi trying to get Kumi to fuse with Yuri would not happen.
What if after Yuri's borg helped her get out of the sunflower's controll he transformed into a male clone of Yuri(though still with his old mind, just his body being a male clone of Yuri's).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:35 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Oops. Yuri would be confused. She's got a lot of unwanted attention from boys before, so maybe she would be afraid of him. But then her Borg would convince her that he meant her no harm and maybe they would even become better friends. Yuri might think of him of more than just a slimy alien.

Have I asked you this yet?
What if Kumi was swallowed by the Yellow Knife instead?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

No you have not, lets see Kumi is a bit different then Kasumi so naturelly the Yellowknife would have a different effect, projecting her feelings of being overwhlemed by her past duty of class president probably, it would probably make everyone feel irritable, but they'ed manage to get Kumi out just like Kasumi.

But just like Kasumi, the Yellowknige would reside in Kumi, with the Yellowknife in her Kumi likely would not become a borg, but alot of what happened other then that would probably be the same, though Kasumi's plot would not happen as Kumi wouldn't have the option of fusing with Yuri and Kasumi would not be able to get Yellowknives to do what she says.

What if Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi went into the Ben 10 world? During the original series when Ben was ten years old that is.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Oh, I know. How about he uses his the omnitrix to turn into a borg? And then Glen wears him. It's the only way to fight the Yellow Knifes and Sunflower Borgs that get into the Ben 10 world because the Borg protects you from the Yellow Knife's sonic waves and keeps the Sunflower Aliens from fusing with you. Or he turns into a Sunflower Alien to trick the other Sunflowers. He turns into a Yellow Knife to communicate with them. Ben doesn't want Yuri and Kumi and Kasumi's help at first, but when they show him they have powers of their own he changes his mind. Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi help capture a Vulpimancer. It's not much different from the aliens they face everyday. The shock wave from the Loboan is very affective against Borgs, but not Yellow Knives.

What if Kumi did fuse with Yuri?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next