Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 913 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:36 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Depends on what kind of genius she is, she would probably come up with devices to help catch the aliens or come up with information on how to beat them.

What if the girls worked in Dunder-Mifflin from The Office?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:47 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

They would do the job I geuss.

What if Yuri, Kumi, Kasumi and um...Miyu and...I geuss those three boys who wore the borg-like mind controle aliens, all became power rangers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Yuri would be a horrible red ranger and would sit and cry most of the time while Kumi (the blue ranger obviously) would comfort her and beat up everything that made her cry ,I can tell you several ranger battles would be less long with Kumi and be just overkill, Kasumi (Pink ranger) would be dancing and sing the power rangers theme over and over till everyone was tired of it, Miyu(Green ranger) would just make snide comments on how Yuri ,Kumi, and Kasumi hogged all the screen time as usual, and Iwanami (Black ranger) would just be happy to be a ranger and would probably argue with Kumi over who was leader, while everyone ignored Namiki (Yellow ranger) and Hironaka(Purple ranger...Idk I'm running out of ranger colors! Leave me alone! ;_; ).

What if Yuri.... and Kumi.....uh Decided to quit the party and sue Hitoshi Tomizawa(I'm running out of What If's!) for all ther suffering? (God .... I'm getting another writers block, especially since Im trying to resist the urge to say something `Yuri` related!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I doubt thay would win the lawsuit honestly.

What if Kasumi teamed up with Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, and Keroro Gunso to take over the world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:34 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

They would succeed and create a little anime series called *cough* Neon Genesis Evangelion*cough* and Kumi+Yuri would just ignore it as much as they could, but eventually Kasumi would probably kill all her co-rulers and ruin the world by ordering everyone to watch a poorly written sitcom about Yellow Knifes(I would imagine that Yellow Knifes are poor comedians being they can only torture people with blaring waves and headaches).

What if Kumi were also like Yuri, both being easily frightend and complaining most of the time.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:42 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That would not go well, with Kumi acting like Yuri Kasumi would be the only competent member of there team, they would probably all end up dieing.

What if Yuri had a evil twin who was really alien-dragon-demon in disguise?

Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi and Kumi would meet the clone first and wouldn't understand why Yuri was acting so different and not scared, but then she would attack them. They wouldn't want to hurt her because they would think she was the real Yuri, but then the real Yuri comes back.

What if everyone in Alien Nine had daemons like in the Golden Compass?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

(finaly this topic continues! :3 )

A interesting concept, I can see Kumi's demon taking the form of a fierce gaurd dog, being mostly aggressive toward strangers until it gets to know them, it would likely frighten Yuri on their first meeting but would eventually warm up to her.

Kasumi's would likely be something furry, and hyper, I can easily see her with a cat because of the whole "NYA!" thing, but also a monkey could work, or perhaps a Hamster.

Yuri I see having a mouse, being a bit wiser then her it would sit on her shoulder and whisper into her ear to help her out at times.

What if characters played the Yugioh card game? What decks would they have?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think Kasumi has a flying squirrel daemon.

Yuri has a deck of "cute" beast monsters like Des Koala and Giant Koala, that remind her of the stuffed animals in her closet, because she's afraid of the big monsters and the insect ones.

Kumi has a Spellcaster deck with Dark Magician, because it's purple like her uniform. She likes to guard and protect people, so she has a fairy deck because they're like angels. That deck has a Wingweaver card.

Kasumi has a dragon deck, with a Blue Eyes White Dragon.

What if Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi went to the world of Monster Rancher? What monsters would they unlock and raise? How would they get along with Genki and Holly?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Monster Rancher? Hmm, I haven’t watched that in awhile, but I think I can remember enough.

Kasumi would probably easily get along with all in the group(except maybe Tiger who might find her annoying) Kumi I can see getting along with Holy, Tiger, and Golem, Yuri I see being afraid of most of the monsters but perhaps liking to play with little Mochi, which could lead to being friends with Genki, she'd also probably get along with Holy.

What if the alien fighters found a glowing computer, got sucked in, and end up in the digital world with the first adventure series digidestines(you know, Tai, Agumon, etc) what digimon would they have and how would they effect the series, and who would they befriend?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi would probably not get Digimon since they're not digidestined. But, Yuri would probably get Bukamon because she has a personality like Joes', always worried, and Bukamon would probably tease her like her Borg, but also help her mellow out.
Kumi is a protector who likes to look after the group like Sora, so she gets Yokomon. Koromon is the most hyper and reckless in-training, so he is paired with Kasumi, so he can keep up with her.

I don't think any of the boys have similar enough personalities with the Alien Nine girls to get crushes on one another, but maybe Kumi with Matt because they both like to be alone, and Matt watches T.K, like Kumi watches Yuri. And maybe Joe and Yuri because he could comfort and relate to her.

Kumi thinks Mimi's complaining is annoying, but Yuri agrees with Mimi.

Kumi and Izzy like to plan together.
Kumi helps look after T.K. and Kari.

Yuri cries everytime Matt and Tai fight, but Kumi helps find a middle ground.

Kasumi isn't even paying attention, and is constantly racing ahead of the group. Luckily Tai is the first to notice her missing.

Okay, what if they went to the Sailor Moon universe? What planet or comet or moon or star would they be named after?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I only watched some of Sailor Moon a really long time ago, I can hardly remember it, but I guess they could be named after constellations, Kumi could be Sailor Centaurus, Yuri could be Sailor Musca, and Kasumi could be Sailor Volans, provided none of those are taken...

What if the Alien Fighters went to Duel Academy from Yugioh GX?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:08 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi has tons of trophies and excels at school and contests, and she's very good at playing strategically, so she would easily become the Duelist King.

Yuri wouldn't be as good, but she would stay and cheer her friends on. But Yuri would surprise herself, and with her friend's help, become a better player than expected.

Kumi would be a tough competitor and a good sport. She would advance very far. But she would lose to Kasumi, unless Kasumi snapped somehow or turned evil.

If the cast of Alien Nine were dogs, what breeds of dogs would they be?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:19 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Kumi: Doberman, Yuri: Terrier, Kasumi: Chihuahua.

What would the characters say if they watched this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I0rq9VsXDM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kasumi: Lalalalala!
Kumi: Kasumi, stop that's annoying.
Kasumi: LALALALA!

Kumi: Hey Yuri, I'll give you ten bucks if you jump across that.
Yuri: No way!
Kasumi: I'll do it!
Yuril: NOOOO!
Kasumi: WHEEEE!
-SLAM-
Yuri: Kumi, you killed Kasumi!
-She isn't dead. The slam sound they thought they heard was the sound of the Borg drills slamming against the building, as Kasumi's Borg's drills hung to the building and helped her swing across-
Kasumi: You owe me ten bucks, Kumi!

What if the cast of Alien Nine joined the Animorphs?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 913 Next