Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien Nine What if's
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well that was pretty close to the end so I can't estimate much of a effect on the plot other then a alternate ending, but for that ending I'd say Kumi would become the dominate mind with Yuri's taking a back seat most of the time, it would probably just look like Yuri's body, perhaps with Kumi's hair, with Kasumi's goal acomplished she would have her Yellowknives back off and I geuss she would live with the Kumi-Yuri fusion, the two minds of the new fusion would get used to it eventuelly.

What if the alien fighters went to the digimon world of seasons 1 & 2 during season 2?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I probably answered this already, but I can't remember if it was for Season two and I can't seem to find it. Season two really doesn't work as well as one and three because the characters don't have as much in common if you ask me.

I think Kumi wouldn't like Davis' hot-headedness since she didn't like Takeda when he was always class leader and always thought he was kind of a jerk. Maybe Kasumi would tease Davis the way Kari does. T.K. would think Kasumi was a weird girl. I think Kasumi and Mimi would have a lot of fun with fashion advice. I can see Kasumi having fun with Yolei too. I think Yuri and Joe would sympathize with each others worries. Yuri might be able to form a friendship with Cody since he's so quiet and he likes to avoid conflict and doesn't cause a lot of problems either way.

Yuri gets the digiegg of courage since she always has to face her fears. If that's too much for her to handle, she gets the digiegg of sincerity, because she is very sincere with her emotions, never covering them up and hiding them. Kumi gets the digiegg of friendship because she's a wonderful friend or the digiegg of reliability since you can count on her. Kasumi has much love for her brother and her friend so she gets the Digiegg of Love. They get the matching Digimon to go with it.

What if Yuri snapped and started killing everyone?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:43 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Her borg would go out of controll and use it's drills to kill anyone Yuri willed him to, Kumi and Kasumi would try to reason with her but her mind would be too lost and they would need to restrain her, two on one Yuri would not stand a chance, but Kumi and Kasumi may hold back, she would get locked in a insane asylum and her borg would probably overgrow and die.

What if went into the world of the Kirby right back at ya anime and turned into puffballs like Kirby and Meta-Knight?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:36 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

This is sooo cute! Somebody draw the characters this way. Much to Yuri's dismay, their Borgs go with them. Kasumi is thrilled and thinks she is so cute. She gains new powers like the ability to jump incredibly high. Yuri and Kumi open a shop to make some money. Yuri just wants to go home. Kirby becomes their friend and they help him fight the Shadows. Perhaps they mistake each other for enemies at first but then become friends.

What if Kumi didn't turn into a Borg? And then, the Sunflower Aliens targeted her?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Well I'm not sure how this would go but my geuss is they would try something more suited to Kumi's personality, to convince her to join them, but Kumi trusts her borg a lot more then Yuri trsuted hers so I think he could convince her not to let them get her.

What if Kumi, Yuri and Kasumi took the player's, Charen's, and Bianca's place in the pokemon black/white(it dosn't matter which, the story is allmost the same other the Reshiram/Zekrom) which of the characters would each girls take the place of, which starters would they choose, and how would this effect the story?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Kumi is the cool and calculating Charen. Kasumi is the air-headed goofy Bianca. Somehow Yuri is the main character. She is mostly pushed into action with the support of her friends. It is Kumi and Kasumi who say she should get the first pick of starter Pokemon. Yuri might be afraid, but she is a nice person. So N is charmed by how Yuri is so kind to her Pokemon, even though she is sometimes afraid of them. It is hard for Yuri to battle Zekrom because she is so afraid, but with the support of her friends, her Borg, and Pokemon, she can do it.

What if the characters were forced to compete in the Hunger Games?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I'm having a hard time understanding what that is, I have never read it and am having trouble understanding what I looked up, the only thing I'm sure of is that it's a fight to the death...and I think Kasumi would win if that's what you're asking, her acrobatic abilities, along with her Yellowknife powers and ability to keep up her cheerfull personality in what should be horrifying siguations to most people give her a clear advantage.

What if Yuri was replaced with Takato from Digimon Tamers, how would this effect the story?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:33 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think Takato would be excited to fight the aliens at first. But then once he realized he was in over his head, he would start crying too. He would be embarrassed and try to hide it though. Kumi and Kasumi would still call him a baby. Takato has a little more courage than Yuri. They'd be able to face Yellow Knife easier.

What if the Alien Nine characters had crests like from Digimon? Not ones already in the show, but unique ones that represent their core personality trait.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:47 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yuri can have crest of...um, sensitivity? That's all i can think of that hasnt been taken, anyway it fits to some extent.

Kumi crest of leadership, let's face it, Kumi's more the leader then Yuri, and she can do a good job of it even though she dosn't want to be a leader, she ends up doing it anyway.

Kasumi has the crest of happiness, that probably fits most out of all of them, even though she has hidden loneliness, she really is happy alot, I'm sure of that.

What if when Yuri's borg tried to fuse with her he backed off on his own?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:10 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Yuri would be grateful her Borg backed off. However, I'm sure that would not be enough to convince her to change her mind about fusing.

What if Kasumi had fused with her Borg instead?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Really not sure, the Yellowknife may not have been able to fuse with her.

What if Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi were siblings?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:55 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Perhaps Yuri would be a lot less scared because Kumi and Kasumi were always there for her, but her personality would still be there.

It also depends what kind of parent they have.

Since Kasumi is in a different family, I'm assuming her brother isn't there. So her fears if of something terrible happening to her sisters or of them moving away forever. She doesn't want Kumi and Yuri to go to separate universities even though she makes better grades then them.

Since they were sisters and a lot closer, they have a special bond and can always tell when the other is in trouble, even without their borgs. This makes their shared memories with the borgs more intense.

What if the characters were Dungeons and Dragons classes?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Never played Dungeons and Dragons, but I'll look into it to the best of my abilities.

I think Yuri-Cleric becouse she seems the type to heal, though she may not like to use the attacking abilities often, Kumi seems like Paladin to me, she just does, and Kasumi is Barbarian I think.

What if Takeda had been in the Alien Party instead of Kumi(and he's not obssesed with Kumi anymore in this What if).

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

It would be harder. Takato can be about as scared as Yuri at times, so I don't know who would take charge. Perhaps Kasumi would taunt him about being a baby and that would motivate him to step in, unlike Yuri in which this doesn't work. He would be like a knight for Yuri. He would cry like Kumi during the Yellow Knife incident, but he would have Kumi's borg and that would comfort him. He would face his fears and rescue Kasumi, even though he was scared.

What if all the characters of Alien9 were breeds of cat?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:06 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Um...I don't really know, um Kasumi-Savannah Kumi-Amarican Shorthair Yuri-Siamese...

What if the Yellowknife attack somehow turned Megumi and Chisa into kids(the same age as the Alien Fighters...so around 12).

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 13 Next