Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:05 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
KumiXyuri wrote:
Quote:
I looked it up (haven't watched any of it yet) and it sounds fascinating. I have mixed feelings for Gonzo, but I'll definately check it out! XD
I take it the anime on youtube is subbed though, right? Fan subbed at least? Oh, and if you like bloody anime, take a look at "Kite". You probably can't find an uncensored version, but that's okay. The uncut version only removes a child molestation scene, and I'm fine with that edit myself. :O As for the rest of it, well, it's an extremely violent shoot 'em up with an impressive visual style. Nothing "groundbreaking" but it's exciting and well made, for what it is.

Oh yeah, about the A9 OST: I think Kumi-Chan has it, but I don't know how long it's been since she last visited the site :( She used to be a really avid poster in the forums, but that was way before I joined ;_; Anyhow, I'll try PM'ing her, she might still recieve email alerts for those. If she does, she might be able to send you the downloads, or at least tell you where she found hers.

If not though, I can probably get it to you myself if I find a download source for it. But even then, you'd need to be weary of the fact that one of the tracks could possibly contain viruses or spyware or whatever .o. Those honestly dont scare me with an A9 OST, but if I do get a hold of the files, I could email them to you or something like that later. But that's just a friendly offer :3

Oh, and what are your top five favorites? XD I'll list mine later, but I have to leave for class right now! I'm gonna be late! AAAAAAAAGGGHHH!


YAY! I don't care ifI have to buy it, down load it What ever! I would love you any way you can give it to me...(that sound right :P)

With the kite thing, I might have to wait for that. To tell the truth I have yet to see my first hintai anime, and I kind of wanted it to be a yaoi :3
I love yuri/yaoi. Also, I'm on my school computer, so I rather not look that up or they might go through it after give it back.

My tope 5 anime in order:

1. Alien Nine
2. Paranoia Agent
3. Bokurano
4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (( I'm not shore about this one any more. ))

[/i]




Oooh, Paranoia Agent was amazing! Haven't seen the others on the list, but I really want to see Bokurano now :o

Here are mine:
1.Alien Nine
2.Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
3.Ergo Proxy
4.Neon Genesis Evangelion
5.Serial Experiments: Lain

Also, I'm watching Last Exile and Speed Grapher right now, and those are both pretty good. Also, Samurai Seven is great, if you're into steampunk. Blood+ is also highly recommended XD

And about the OST: I sent you a PM, so check that out ^^


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 pm 
Offline
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 43
Location: U.S.A.
Quote:

Oooh, Paranoia Agent was amazing! Haven't seen the others on the list, but I really want to see Bokurano now :o

Here are mine:
1.Alien Nine
2.Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
3.Ergo Proxy
4.Neon Genesis Evangelion
5.Serial Experiments: Lain

Also, I'm watching Last Exile and Speed Grapher right now, and those are both pretty good. Also, Samurai Seven is great, if you're into steampunk. Blood+ is also highly recommended XD

And about the OST: I sent you a PM, so check that out ^^


1.Alien Nine (of coured)
2.Fooly Cooly (own it)
3.Ergo Proxy (Want to see )
4.Neon Genesis Evangelion (I droped that pne)
5.Serial Experiments: Lain (own it )

O.K Thank you~

The problem is the money, I just now got a jobe and haven't been paied. My family's a little short on chash to. I'll have to talk to my mother.
@~@

_________________
Alien's are people to.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
KumiXyuri wrote:
Quote:

Oooh, Paranoia Agent was amazing! Haven't seen the others on the list, but I really want to see Bokurano now :o

Here are mine:
1.Alien Nine
2.Fooly Cooly (FLCL)
3.Ergo Proxy
4.Neon Genesis Evangelion
5.Serial Experiments: Lain

Also, I'm watching Last Exile and Speed Grapher right now, and those are both pretty good. Also, Samurai Seven is great, if you're into steampunk. Blood+ is also highly recommended XD

And about the OST: I sent you a PM, so check that out ^^


1.Alien Nine (of coured)
2.Fooly Cooly (own it)
3.Ergo Proxy (Want to see )
4.Neon Genesis Evangelion (I droped that pne)
5.Serial Experiments: Lain (own it )

O.K Thank you~

The problem is the money, I just now got a jobe and haven't been paied. My family's a little short on chash to. I'll have to talk to my mother.
@~@

Money just keeps getting harder to find, doesn't it? ;_; However, late last night, I found site that seemed to still have the Alien Nine OST up for download. They charge $2 for it, (that's actually a full month's subscription, which includes unlimited access) but if it's there, then it's a great find. It might also explain why it's still there but not on megaupload or other torrent sites: maybe they actually pay something for the rights to upload stuff, and charge customers a fee to make up for it. :o

Then again, it might not really still be there (I dont have a subscription, so I haven't tried downloading it yet). Still though, I'll try and check for you, cause I'd like to have the OST as well. So if I buy a subscription soon, then I'll try downloading it and I'll let you know if that's real or not.

I can hopefully get that done tonight. :3


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm 
Offline
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 43
Location: U.S.A.
Quote:
Money just keeps getting harder to find, doesn't it? ;_; However, late last night, I found site that seemed to still have the Alien Nine OST up for download. They charge $2 for it, (that's actually a full month's subscription, which includes unlimited access) but if it's there, then it's a great find. It might also explain why it's still there but not on megaupload or other torrent sites: maybe they actually pay something for the rights to upload stuff, and charge customers a fee to make up for it. :o

Then again, it might not really still be there (I dont have a subscription, so I haven't tried downloading it yet). Still though, I'll try and check for you, cause I'd like to have the OST as well. So if I buy a subscription soon, then I'll try downloading it and I'll let you know if that's real or not.

I can hopefully get that done tonight. :3


I know right? Money, why are you hiding from us!? ;_:

Any way YAY! I hope it's real. I would be the happiest Alien 9 fan live!
NYAAA~

_________________
Alien's are people to.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 am 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
KumiXyuri wrote:
Quote:
Money just keeps getting harder to find, doesn't it? ;_; However, late last night, I found site that seemed to still have the Alien Nine OST up for download. They charge $2 for it, (that's actually a full month's subscription, which includes unlimited access) but if it's there, then it's a great find. It might also explain why it's still there but not on megaupload or other torrent sites: maybe they actually pay something for the rights to upload stuff, and charge customers a fee to make up for it. :o

Then again, it might not really still be there (I dont have a subscription, so I haven't tried downloading it yet). Still though, I'll try and check for you, cause I'd like to have the OST as well. So if I buy a subscription soon, then I'll try downloading it and I'll let you know if that's real or not.

I can hopefully get that done tonight. :3


I know right? Money, why are you hiding from us!? ;_:

Any way YAY! I hope it's real. I would be the happiest Alien 9 fan live!
NYAAA~

Hey there, KumiXyuri... I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up with the prospect of this newfound download location, but it is to my utter dismay to inform you that the place I hoped might give us the Alien Nine OST, was in fact (as I was 99% certain) a complete sham. ;_; They had several files listed as the Alien Nine ost, though they were all just packages full of viruses and trojans, spyware, malware, etc. >.< Fortunately, I was 99% certain of this beforehand, so I anticipated the viruses and stuff and had my computer and virus protection placed on high alert, so that I wasn't infected- none of that garbage got through XD





WHAT I DIDN'T EXPECT,was that after I canceled my $2 subscription to prevent reoccurring fees, the site owners would manage to run back up through my credit stream and steal $35 from my bank account :O Initially, before that happened, I was pretty sure it was a sham- but a $2 sham, and since there was a one-in-a-million shot that it wasn't a sham, I decided $2 was worth giving it a try. Never ever think that a place is legit because they charge you a fee :o I guess I wanted the ost badly enough that I ignored that little voice of reason telling me this site was bad .o.

Thankfully though, (I canceled the subscription before they robbed me, by the way), my bank nabbed the record of the transaction while it was still pending (and not yet confirmed) and canceled my finances to them (the cash they stole AND the $2), so I didn't lose anything in the end XD

I'm really sorry though, that this didn't work, and I'm sorry if I got your hopes up :( But it was definitely an adventure! :3 But, yeah... If I do ever get the ost from Japan, I'll send you all the song files :sleeping: By the way, I'll keep tabs on it to check back on Yahoo Japan later on to see if there might be another, cheaper, auction for the ost going on. :)))


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm 
Offline
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 43
Location: U.S.A.
Quote:
Hey there, KumiXyuri... I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up with the prospect of this newfound download location, but it is to my utter dismay to inform you that the place I hoped might give us the Alien Nine OST, was in fact (as I was 99% certain) a complete sham. ;_; They had several files listed as the Alien Nine ost, though they were all just packages full of viruses and trojans, spyware, malware, etc. >.< Fortunately, I was 99% certain of this beforehand, so I anticipated the viruses and stuff and had my computer and virus protection placed on high alert, so that I wasn't infected- none of that garbage got through XD





WHAT I DIDN'T EXPECT,was that after I canceled my $2 subscription to prevent reoccurring fees, the site owners would manage to run back up through my credit stream and steal $35 from my bank account :O Initially, before that happened, I was pretty sure it was a sham- but a $2 sham, and since there was a one-in-a-million shot that it wasn't a sham, I decided $2 was worth giving it a try. Never ever think that a place is legit because they charge you a fee :o I guess I wanted the ost badly enough that I ignored that little voice of reason telling me this site was bad .o.

Thankfully though, (I canceled the subscription before they robbed me, by the way), my bank nabbed the record of the transaction while it was still pending (and not yet confirmed) and canceled my finances to them (the cash they stole AND the $2), so I didn't lose anything in the end XD

I'm really sorry though, that this didn't work, and I'm sorry if I got your hopes up :( But it was definitely an adventure! :3 But, yeah... If I do ever get the ost from Japan, I'll send you all the song files :sleeping: By the way, I'll keep tabs on it to check back on Yahoo Japan later on to see if there might be another, cheaper, auction for the ost going on. :)))


That's cool. I've haed than"Alien nine ost" doawn load fail 4 times. It seem the file was just gone O.O
You're a good fan~

*bow* Thank you for tring. That alown makes me happy ^-^

_________________
Alien's are people to.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:05 am 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
KumiXyuri wrote:
Quote:
Hey there, KumiXyuri... I'm sorry to have gotten your hopes up with the prospect of this newfound download location, but it is to my utter dismay to inform you that the place I hoped might give us the Alien Nine OST, was in fact (as I was 99% certain) a complete sham. ;_; They had several files listed as the Alien Nine ost, though they were all just packages full of viruses and trojans, spyware, malware, etc. >.< Fortunately, I was 99% certain of this beforehand, so I anticipated the viruses and stuff and had my computer and virus protection placed on high alert, so that I wasn't infected- none of that garbage got through XD





WHAT I DIDN'T EXPECT,was that after I canceled my $2 subscription to prevent reoccurring fees, the site owners would manage to run back up through my credit stream and steal $35 from my bank account :O Initially, before that happened, I was pretty sure it was a sham- but a $2 sham, and since there was a one-in-a-million shot that it wasn't a sham, I decided $2 was worth giving it a try. Never ever think that a place is legit because they charge you a fee :o I guess I wanted the ost badly enough that I ignored that little voice of reason telling me this site was bad .o.

Thankfully though, (I canceled the subscription before they robbed me, by the way), my bank nabbed the record of the transaction while it was still pending (and not yet confirmed) and canceled my finances to them (the cash they stole AND the $2), so I didn't lose anything in the end XD

I'm really sorry though, that this didn't work, and I'm sorry if I got your hopes up :( But it was definitely an adventure! :3 But, yeah... If I do ever get the ost from Japan, I'll send you all the song files :sleeping: By the way, I'll keep tabs on it to check back on Yahoo Japan later on to see if there might be another, cheaper, auction for the ost going on. :)))


That's cool. I've haed than"Alien nine ost" doawn load fail 4 times. It seem the file was just gone O.O
You're a good fan~

*bow* Thank you for tring. That alown makes me happy ^-^


Aww, thanks, I'm glad! :3


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 pm
Posts: 616
Location: England
Sorry to here you got scammed Repo, glad you didn't lose any money over it. I don't trust sites that charge subscriptions for anime content like anime streaming services etc. Unless they're very highly renown with certified backing from the companies who have the liscences to the anime etc. There's a lot of them out there that are neither and take everyone for a ride before getting shut down by the liscensors or taking peoples money and ignoring customer service emails.

If you'd like the soundtracks I reccomend Yahoo! Japan Auctions. Its just like going to Japan without actually having to. Its the eBay of Japan (they don't use eBay over there, and neither do they use Youtube much either, they use a service called nicovideo instead).
The whole site is in Japanese but if you use a go-between service they will order whatever you want and then send it to you.

I made a page about it here:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/yahoo-auc ... lien-9.php

The proxy service I used is Celga but there is a list of various proxy services at the bottom there for you to check out and compare fees/policies/services.

And here is info of course on the various soundtracks:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/products_soundtracks.php

Yahoo Japan Auctions is where I got the anime soundtrack Kyuu I think and also the special Character Album CD with the long title: Alien 9 Special CD Extra - Dai 9 Shogakko Gakugei-kai and also the figurines and a pencilboard.

Though fees do add quite a bit, the exchange rate to Japanese Yen and some nice deals from sellers can sometimes be pretty good makiing the cost not so much.

For the OST it may pop up on eBay or the Yahoo Auctions site. I'd put it on the website here but legally I'm not allowed to. Good luck.

_________________
- -- --- Alien 9 / Alien Nine Unofficial Website - Since November 2003 --- -- -


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
Lol, thanks, and yeah, at least I didn't loose the cash in the end ^^ Thanks for the proxy suggestion, I've been interested in trying Yahho Japan Auctions for a while now. I'm actually putting money aside for Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese. (it aint cheap) I've always wanted to learn a second language, and since I'd like to visit Tokyo someday, as well as do online shopping through services such as Yahoo Japan Auctions, I think it would be fun and profitable :) German and Russian are the other languages I've always wanted to learn XD Sorry, tangent.


Sai wrote:

Yahoo Japan Auctions is where I got the anime soundtrack Kyuu I think and also the special Character Album CD with the long title: Alien 9 Special CD Extra - Dai 9 Shogakko Gakugei-kai and also the figurines and a pencilboard.



Haha, I totally scored the set of six figurines on ebay. By the way, did you ever assemble and/or paint that Yuri resin kit?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 pm
Posts: 616
Location: England
The Yuri kit was too expensive for me, I didn't get it, just posted about it. I used to be addicted to collecting figurines but can't afford it these days:

Image

Image

The Rosetta Stone software looks like a nice way to learn a language. :)

However to use Yahoo Auctions Japan you need to know more than just the language unfortunately, you also need to live in Japan as unlike eBay the vast majority of sellers don't do overseas shipping. So you may find you still need to use a go-between for most auctions. :(
I use this site to translate the auctions: http://www.nifty.com/globalgate

But learning Japanese would help with other Japanese sites that do ship overseas. And for finding various other obscure stuff or with using nicovideo etc.

_________________
- -- --- Alien 9 / Alien Nine Unofficial Website - Since November 2003 --- -- -


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
Wow! Very nice collection! :3 I hace a growing collection myself (I have a figure arriving tomorrow) but I'm a far cry from having the funds to buy them liberally right now... I see you have several Rei Ayanami figures, too. I love Rei, haha :D I bought the 12 inch doll that was just realeased in the states quite recently (reserved in advance, of course) but it hasn't arrived yet. It shipped like, two days ago. Wow, right now it sounds like I by these things by the ton XD They just seem to come out at the same time...

I want your Pleinair figures! :O AHH!

And of course, I always knew I would have to pay a service for overseas delivery, but now I'll have a better idea of what I'm buying - I've gotten some very peculiar sentences from translators XD Also, I want to visit some day, and maybe spend a year or two living there ^^


Last edited by Repo Baxil on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 am 
Offline
New Student
New Student
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:57 am
Posts: 8
Location: Washington, USA
This thread seems to have gone from being about Hisakawa to completely different things. But oh well.

When I first saw the series, I though Hisakawa was an alien of some kind, maybe a human-alien hybrid. I'm not too sure anymore, though.

Also, if anything is revealed in the manga, don't tell me 'cause I haven't read it yet.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 pm
Posts: 616
Location: England
Hope you get to read the manga soon. ^^

_________________
- -- --- Alien 9 / Alien Nine Unofficial Website - Since November 2003 --- -- -


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:49 am 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Posts: 180
I reccomend you purchase The Ultimate Collection. It contains all three mangas as well as the anime episodes on dvd. You can google it to search different stores that are selling it, if you like. Also, here's what they have on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

The new one that SHAWNEK is selling for $19.99 (+$2.98 for shipping) looks like a good place to consider. Remember, only order from a positively rated seller or business if one is available -~- And yeah, the topic did accidentally change a little, heheh :o

And I as well hope you get to read the manga soon!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 pm 
Offline
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:51 pm
Posts: 616
Location: England
The Ultimate Collection is great. I have that one too. The only thing its missing sadly is the Alien Nine Emulators manga which is somewhat separate from the rest of the series as it deals with them graduating to a different school.

_________________
- -- --- Alien 9 / Alien Nine Unofficial Website - Since November 2003 --- -- -


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited