Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
 Post subject: thoughts on Ms. Hisakawa
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 am 
New Student
New Student

From an IM convo I head with one of the other alienparty mods:
Quote:
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: I get the impression that she's kindof harried all the time
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: she musta blundered into this career
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: didn't know what to do out of college with a useless degree...it's either use her symbiont or find a husband who's not freaked out
3:10 AM
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: not that I think of women that way...but for a japanese college grad, those are the options in what's probably a recession
3:15 AM
mikonohana: LOL
mikonohana: true
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: she goes home for the holidays and her mom keeps dressing her down. like she expected her kid to be a doctor or lawyer so it's all "so, are you still doing your little thing where you help children chase bugs?"
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: and she plays with her chopsticks for a moment and clears her throat and "Mom, i'm working for an interplanetary conspiracy of alien symbionts in a xanatos gambit to gain them the submission of the human race."
MYSTERY SCREENNAME X: and mom's all "Oh, really. That's...nice, dear." And she's totally not impressed. You're not a doctor or lawyer, megumi, and you're not married to a handsome millionare.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:44 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I see that MYSTERY SCREENNAME X's misanthropy is showing @~@
Pretty funny stuff XD
Honestly, though, it would be incredibly stressful to have her job, and the issue of having fused with her borg would definitely muddle her love life, to say the least ;_;
That part where her mom says, "so, are you still doing your little thing where you help children chase bugs?" cracked me up so bad! XD

PS: I'm gonna have an application ready ASAP (hopefully tomorrow) and I'll send it to you as soon as it's finished ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:49 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Haha, nice conversation.

Poor teacher lady gets kind of ignored so its interesting to see a conversation about her xD
She does seem very desperately competitive. Its a nice theory that she is trying to prove something to someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

>.< I don't like her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
>.< I don't like her.
It's true that she is very manipulative and sometimes self-absorbed in her wants and needs... ...but, for me she pulls through, breaking even in spite of the shifting scales of good and bad in her actions. Ultimately, I find her to be a good person ^^

But just barely .o.

Last edited by Repo Baxil on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

That's cool. She's not all bad.
But in the manga, I loos faith in her more. -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
That's cool. She's not all bad.
But in the manga, I loos faith in her more. -~-
I take it you've read all three volumes? (not including Emulators)

(if not, thats fine :) I just want to be sure of where you are before I post something)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 am 
New Student
New Student

Heehee :-3

Give me an IM at taoofcrime on AIM and i'll help you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:

(if not, thats fine :) I just want to be sure of where you are before I post something)
Yes! I have, I got the Alien Box Set for..Christmas I think?
I love it so~♥
<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Quote:

I love it so~♥
<3
Of course! XD

Is this one of those "losing faith in Megumi" moments?
*after you click the little picture and the page loads, click the picture that it loads again to see it in full
(SPOILERS) [img=http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4307/scan0909042240.th.jpg] (SPOILERS)

Mrs. Hisakawa almost did something silly... :o

But even after that, she manages to redeem herself by doing something really bad-ace like this: [img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7527/scan0909042246.th.jpg]
Anyhow, just an excuse to post random pages from Alien Nine :sleeping: Then again, who needs an excuse to do that?

Oh, and I don't really know if those pics could constitute as spoilers, but I don't think anyone who hasn't yet read the third book should look at em til they do :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Of course! XD
Quote:
Is this one of those "losing faith in Megumi" moments?
*after you click the little picture and the page loads, click the picture that it loads again to see it in full
(SPOILERS) [img=http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4307/scan0909042240.th.jpg] (SPOILERS)

Mrs. Hisakawa almost did something silly... :o

But even after that, she manages to redeem herself by doing something really bad-ace like this: [img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7527/scan0909042246.th.jpg]
Anyhow, just an excuse to post random pages from Alien Nine :sleeping: Then again, who needs an excuse to do that?

Oh, and I don't really know if those pics could constitute as spoilers, but I don't think anyone who hasn't yet read the third book should look at em til they do :3
True-true.
I guess I should be even with wether I like her or not.
But ya I realy with they would add Alien 9 to Onemanga.com so more people could find it. I remember I found Alien 9 looking for bloody/horror/Psychological anime and then BOOM! It's my #1 anime EVER~♥

p.s. Can I add thoughs images to my fan club on D/A?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
True-true.
I guess I should be even with wether I like her or not.
But ya I realy with they would add Alien 9 to Onemanga.com so more people could find it. I remember I found Alien 9 looking for bloody/horror/Psychological anime and then BOOM! It's my #1 anime EVER~♥

p.s. Can I add thoughs images to my fan club on D/A?
Sure you can!
Seriously though, it's a wonderful anime (as well as a wonderful manga) and it ties for my #1 with FLCL. Alien Nine might actually win though... .o.

So you like bloody/horror/Psychological anime/manga? You ever see Elfen Lied? I thought that was the most awful show ever o_O That's the only show remotely fitting your genre description Ive ever seen though. And if you do like that show, that's fine :3

Serial Experiments: Lain is magnificent though, which is extremely surreal and psychological. It's truly wonderful. HIGHLY recommended to you, check veoh or wherever anime is sold/uploaded, etc. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
Sure you can!
Seriously though, it's a wonderful anime (as well as a wonderful manga) and it ties for my #1 with FLCL. Alien Nine might actually win though... .o.

So you like bloody/horror/Psychological anime/manga? You ever see Elfen Lied? I thought that was the most awful show ever o_O That's the only show remotely fitting your genre description Ive ever seen though. And if you do like that show, that's fine :3

Serial Experiments: Lain is magnificent though, which is extremely surreal and psychological. It's truly wonderful. HIGHLY recommended to you, check veoh or wherever anime is sold/uploaded, etc. <3
O thank you~

And yes, I have seen them both. I finished Elfen Lied 2 months ago, and I finished Serial Experiments: Lain a good wial ago, because mommy bought it from me on christmass :3
It's hard to find a horror i haven't seen though. Either I've already seen it, or I can't find it. (Just like the Alien 9 OST. ;_; )

BUT, if you like alien Nine you might want to see Bokurano. It's not dubbed yet, but all the eps. are on youtube. I love that anime, it's in my top 5 fave. at number 3 I think....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:30 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Sure you can!

O thank you~

And yes, I have seen them both. I finished Elfen Lied 2 months ago, and I finished Serial Experiments: Lain a good wial ago, because mommy bought it from me on christmass :3
It's hard to find a horror i haven't seen though. Either I've already seen it, or I can't find it. (Just like the Alien 9 OST. ;_; )

BUT, if you like alien Nine you might want to see Bokurano. It's not dubbed yet, but all the eps. are on youtube. I love that anime, it's in my top 5 fave. at number 3 I think....
I looked it up (haven't watched any of it yet) and it sounds fascinating. I have mixed feelings for Gonzo, but I'll definately check it out! XD
I take it the anime on youtube is subbed though, right? Fan subbed at least? Oh, and if you like bloody anime, take a look at "Kite". You probably can't find an uncensored version, but that's okay. The uncut version only removes a child molestation scene, and I'm fine with that edit myself. :O As for the rest of it, well, it's an extremely violent shoot 'em up with an impressive visual style. Nothing "groundbreaking" but it's exciting and well made, for what it is.

Oh yeah, about the A9 OST: I think Kumi-Chan has it, but I don't know how long it's been since she last visited the site :( She used to be a really avid poster in the forums, but that was way before I joined ;_; Anyhow, I'll try PM'ing her, she might still recieve email alerts for those. If she does, she might be able to send you the downloads, or at least tell you where she found hers.

If not though, I can probably get it to you myself if I find a download source for it. But even then, you'd need to be weary of the fact that one of the tracks could possibly contain viruses or spyware or whatever .o. Those honestly dont scare me with an A9 OST, but if I do get a hold of the files, I could email them to you or something like that later. But that's just a friendly offer :3

Oh, and what are your top five favorites? XD I'll list mine later, but I have to leave for class right now! I'm gonna be late! AAAAAAAAGGGHHH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:20 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
I looked it up (haven't watched any of it yet) and it sounds fascinating. I have mixed feelings for Gonzo, but I'll definately check it out! XD
I take it the anime on youtube is subbed though, right? Fan subbed at least? Oh, and if you like bloody anime, take a look at "Kite". You probably can't find an uncensored version, but that's okay. The uncut version only removes a child molestation scene, and I'm fine with that edit myself. :O As for the rest of it, well, it's an extremely violent shoot 'em up with an impressive visual style. Nothing "groundbreaking" but it's exciting and well made, for what it is.

Oh yeah, about the A9 OST: I think Kumi-Chan has it, but I don't know how long it's been since she last visited the site :( She used to be a really avid poster in the forums, but that was way before I joined ;_; Anyhow, I'll try PM'ing her, she might still recieve email alerts for those. If she does, she might be able to send you the downloads, or at least tell you where she found hers.

If not though, I can probably get it to you myself if I find a download source for it. But even then, you'd need to be weary of the fact that one of the tracks could possibly contain viruses or spyware or whatever .o. Those honestly dont scare me with an A9 OST, but if I do get a hold of the files, I could email them to you or something like that later. But that's just a friendly offer :3

Oh, and what are your top five favorites? XD I'll list mine later, but I have to leave for class right now! I'm gonna be late! AAAAAAAAGGGHHH!
YAY! I don't care ifI have to buy it, down load it What ever! I would love you any way you can give it to me...(that sound right :P)

With the kite thing, I might have to wait for that. To tell the truth I have yet to see my first hintai anime, and I kind of wanted it to be a yaoi :3
I love yuri/yaoi. Also, I'm on my school computer, so I rather not look that up or they might go through it after give it back.

My tope 5 anime in order:

1. Alien Nine
2. Paranoia Agent
3. Bokurano
4. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
5. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (( I'm not shore about this one any more. ))

[/i][/quote]

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next