Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: A9 RPG on livejournal
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 am 
New Student
New Student

Hello hello, I and a friend have started an Alien 9-based RPG on livejournal. We're trying to get enough characters in to start play. We've diverged slightly from the canon (added more symbiont clans, jumped forward in time a little) but it's recognizably A9. We're still putting the finishing touches on all the writeups but we're accepting applications right now and we'll open as soon as we have 12.

All our currently up info is here, on the profile: http://theadvisors.livejournal.com/profile

Hope this is an alright place to post this. Thanks for looking!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:53 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

That looks awesome! :o I don't usually RP, but I genuinely think I just might be able to make an exception for this (it's Alien Nine, c'mon...) XD Thanks for letting people know about your RPG, I know I'm gonna send an application (it may be just a few days till then, however)

Honestly though, 12 applications sounds a little high for Alien Nine >.< It's pretty obscure these days, and I'm not sure if you can find that many people. If it helps though, I can try and write multiple characters for it. Just not sure if we can generate that much attention for it :( I'll tell some other people that I know, though, and we'll see what happens ^^

And as far as I'm concerned this is an okay place to post this, though I recommend also posting it up in the "Creative Works: Fanfiction (School Library)" from the forum index page.

By the way, I'll pm Kamikaze. If I'm not mistaken, he loves these things XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 am 
New Student
New Student

Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Quote:
That looks awesome! :o I don't usually RP, but I genuinely think I just might be able to make an exception for this (it's Alien Nine, c'mon...) XD Thanks for letting people know about your RPG, I know I'm gonna send an application (it may be just a few days till then, however)
Hit us up at taoofcrime on AIM or our mod email if you need any help.
Quote:
Honestly though, 12 applications sounds a little high for Alien Nine >.< It's pretty obscure these days, and I'm not sure if you can find that many people. If it helps though, I can try and write multiple characters for it. Just not sure if we can generate that much attention for it :( I'll tell some other people that I know, though, and we'll see what happens ^^
You're welcome to app more than one character. I think we've provided enough info for people to adapt their characters to the setting so i'm not too worried about it. We've already got two apps, a Start Trek character and one from a shoujo manga!
Quote:
And as far as I'm concerned this is an okay place to post this, though I recommend also posting it up in the "Creative Works: Fanfiction (School Library)" from the forum index page.
I'll crosspost it there then.
Quote:
By the way, I'll pm Kamikaze. If I'm not mistaken, he loves these things XD

Much obliged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hey again, great to see the steady turnout, I was pleasantly surprised! :3 Hope all goes well, and I look forward to getting started on this! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 am 
New Student
New Student

Thanks Repo.

We're close to our goal for opening. Just a couple more apps and we'll start play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hey that is cool. If I get a chance I will try to add it to the frontpage under Affiliate links.

Post subject: About the RPG
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

So you guys are still on it?
:) that's good. Will the game be on the website that's on your post?
^-^ I'm getting so happy just thinking about it.

-----------------------
You need 12 chracters?
yuri
kumi
kasumi
Ms.Hisakawa
miyu
homeroom teacher
principal
the 3 boys
the parents.
In the manga some aliens talked
all 3 borgs,
you should have enugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:43 pm 
New Student
New Student

We've opened for play. Applications are still open though. Remember this is an alternate universe RP, so you can apply for a character from another series, as long as you can fit their history/background into this universe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
We've opened for play. Applications are still open though. Remember this is an alternate universe RP, so you can apply for a character from another series, as long as you can fit their history/background into this universe.
Well, I'm still a little confused on 'how' to rp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:45 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Well, I'm still a little confused on 'how' to rp.
Oh Lord, you hear that, OP? She's probably almost as bad as me right now .o.

I'm on your boat, so don'tchya worry about a thing, we'll start fresh together XD I had to ask some questions (I'm working on getting that book published) before I knew the first thing about how to use Live Journal (and the basics of RP'ing in general)

Luckily enough, someone helped me learn the basics of how to make an account for this, and would probably be more than willing to help you too. Just ask TheAdvisors for a hand if you get stuck. God bless that man.

Oh! I checked out your deviantART page, and I gotta say, it was suh-weet XD Kudos on your splendid pictures and your passionate attitude! :sleeping:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:47 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
Oh Lord, you hear that, OP? She's probably almost as bad as me right now .o.

I'm on your boat, so don'tchya worry about a thing, we'll start fresh together XD I had to ask some questions (I'm working on getting that book published) before I knew the first thing about how to use Live Journal (and the basics of RP'ing in general)

Luckily enough, someone helped me learn the basics of how to make an account for this, and would probably be more than willing to help you too. Just ask TheAdvisors for a hand if you get stuck. God bless that man.

Oh! I checked out your deviantART page, and I gotta say, it was suh-weet XD Kudos on your splendid pictures and your passionate attitude! :sleeping:
^-^, Well, when you uy's get it to gether I'll be happy to join~♥

You know, there is a RP club for alien nine on Deviantart. So far all we have it a Yuri and Red Borg.
:3 I'm the red borg~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
Thank you~.
Alien nine is my #1 anime of all time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:37 am 
New Student
New Student

If you need help, just talk to me on aim at TaoOfCrime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Oh sweet an Alien Nine RPG! XD

I've been waiting for something like this. Boy I sure haven't been on in a while. I feel almost swamped with information right now. Gah!

Anyways I'll definitely check this out. Sounds cool. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Alright. Live Journal is confusing me a lot right now..

I don't get how to set my character up.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next