Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: The future of the girls
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:54 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

What do you think Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi will be like when they grow up?

Yuri: I have a feeling she will end up taking the Megumi role as a teacher to an elementary school alien party. Even though she still hates aliens, she has grown up enough to want to help the kids in the party through this experience and avoid the same pitfalls she and the other girls faced when she was in the party.

Kumi: Unfortunately, Kumi cannot escape her fate as a leader, as she will become senator for New York, USA. =P She will also become an activist against fusing with aliens.

I should also mention that Kumi and Yuri are living together in New York after Yuri moved from Japan to the US during college to finish her degree in teaching.

Kasumi: After college, she moves back to Japan and becomes a successful (and famous) entrepreneur. Although she has a few run-ins with the law thanks to her Yellow Knife roots, she remains devoted to her loved ones (including her brother, whom she no longer obsesses over but is still close with) and has thousands of adoring fans around the world.

Kumi, Yuri, and Kasumi still keep in touch with each other and remain close friends.

Crystalline Academy -- Personal website.
My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:25 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Here's what I think.

Yuri: It's likely she's traumatized for life, so she will choose to stay away from aliens by staying at home doing household stuffs (whoever her partner-in-life maybe) or have an ordinary job like, say, a shopkeeper.

Kumi: No doubt she would still care for others, so she will learn more about aliens and then start an organization to help people cope with aliens.

Kasumi: She's the one more likely to be a part of the alien party because she readily accepts the fact that she is an alien.

That's for now. Maybe I'll come up with more reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:31 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

((SQUEE!!! MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU!!! *points to CCmars avatar and squees, squees, squees!* :DDD Dun mind me. I'm just an obsessive MariMite fan :D))

Um....I think that....Kumi and Yuri wil end up together and....it's only 9:30 am so I have no coherent thoughts right now so i'll come up with something better later...yeah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:47 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

hmm these are very good ^^ here's my input:

Yuri: Became a social worker for Elementary School 9. She helps students who have issues and are scared to death of aliens. She is still alittle bit afraid of aliens but is more courageous enough to help out the students. She is married and her daughter Ren is part of the alien party. Like her mother she isn't to good at anything but she is braver than her mother.

Kumi: Became principle of Elementary School 9 (way to go Kumi!) She is also now the alien party advisor and helps out with the alien party members and their alien catching. She is married and her daughter Miki is part of the alien party. Like her mother she is smart and independant but doesn't mind being the leader.

Kasumi: Became a famous Alien fighter. Created an alien party for adults and is in it with Yuri and Kumi in their spare time. Kasumi also became a champion athleate and won many gold medals from the Olyumpics. Her daughter Kyoko is part of the alien party aswell and looks up to her mother as a role model. Kasumi's daughter isn't perfect though but is mainly good at most things.

Miyu: Became a famous scientist. Created a way to un-fuse a host from an alien and cured many deadly diseases. She works together with her lead scientist Megumi Hisakawa to find more about why the aliens come to earth and what their motive is. Miyu has a son, Kiyoshi and is best friends with Yuri's daughter.

Monami: Became an agent for the F.B.I. She moved to america after she graduated High School and studied law. She then decided to use her alien powers to stop the morons in america from doing any harm. Her son Yuki, has a crush on Kumi's daughter and tries to visit her often but can't unless Monami has some business in Japan. Like his mother he is also fused with a borg

EDIT: i gave the kids names..

Edit EDIT: i changed Kasumi's child name from Hana to Kyoko

Edit EDIT EDIT: Monami's son is fused with an alein

Last edited by Kumi-chan on Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:20 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Hehe Kumi-chan's thought up a way to have a sequel! Made me think of Digimon for some reason...
It'd be a good idea to see their children coping with the alien invaded world, with their parents support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:38 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

lol thanks ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:19 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Er only one problem with Kumi having kids... She's unable to reproduce ^^;;;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:43 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Er only one problem with Kumi having kids... She's unable to reproduce ^^;;;
yea but she did turn human at the end of Emulators..so i counted it that way
i'm sorry >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:38 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Yuri: Well, for me Yuri wil become a psychiatrist(seriously), she will help the people who are in dire need of consultation or the people who are traumatized by what happens to them. She can relate to people especially people with alien probs because, well ain't it obvious?

Kumi: For kumi, she will still keep fighting aliens and protecting people from them since she has now become a hybrid, She will join somekind of a Peace keeping force to ensure the safety of aliens and people alike. If Yuri still likes Kumi too much, I think they'll be paired up for life, I mean, they do have that chemistry.

Kasumi: Kasumi, well she will join somekind of military and become an enforcer thanks to her incredible battle tactics and capabilities. She will join battles bet. people or aliens. Probably, she will meet up w/ Kumi in the battles. Kasumi and her brother will see each other again, Kasumi will be overjoyed since her beloved brother is back to her again.

Megumi: This is kinda silly but after she has retired from training alien fighters, she'll live alone in the wilderness, finding peace(and hoping that aliens will not find her there).

Miyu: She'll become a police, protecting and serving people. She's only going to be a people vs people helper, when it comes to aliens, she'll probably call for alien interceptors back-up.

Well that's my version of their future...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:29 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
((SQUEE!!! MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU!!! *points to CCmars avatar and squees, squees, squees!* :DDD Dun mind me. I'm just an obsessive MariMite fan :D))
Isn't MariMite wonderful? ^_^ I just watched episode 07 of Haru today. It wasn't as good as the episode before it, IMHO, but it was cute, and and I cracked up at the "Preview Rap." XD I can't wait for the next one, as there seems to be a bunch of stuff happening to Shimako and Noriko that I can relate to. Oh, and there looks to be a cute Sachiko/Yumi moment. ^^ There's one thing that's bothering me, though: What in the world did Sei (the girl lying down in my avatar, for those who have never seen it) do with her hair?!
Quote:
And now back to our regularly scheduled topic
I forgot about Monami. I think she would join the military and even make it to the top of the ranks (I'm not sure how the military works in Japan). I can also see her as a chef for some reason. I don't know why. ^_^;;

I had thought about Miyu...and I'm still thinking about it. ^_^;;

Somebody mentioned Kasumi joining the military, but to be honest I can't quite see her in that type of position. Oddly enough, I can see her joining some type of rebel group, ala Star Wars. XD

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:58 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Quote:
Isn't MariMite wonderful? ^_^ I just watched episode 07 of Haru today. It wasn't as good as the episode before it, IMHO, but it was cute, and and I cracked up at the "Preview Rap." XD I can't wait for the next one, as there seems to be a bunch of stuff happening to Shimako and Noriko that I can relate to. Oh, and there looks to be a cute Sachiko/Yumi moment. ^^ There's one thing that's bothering me, though: What in the world did Sei (the girl lying down in my avatar, for those who have never seen it) do with her hair?!
I KNOW~! It wa soo cool before, and now it looks like shes just trying to hard to look more masculine ^^""" I love Shimako/Noriko. xD It's very intriguing. >3 And that rap...heh. Have you seen the bonus episodes of the MariMite gang all super deformed like? xD Oh, and to keep this slightly ontopic.....

Ah, k,

But anywho.

I have weird thoughts about where and how theyll end up. I wanted to start a doujin for a while thatd take place in the future.

Kumi becomes more introverted and keeps to herself, she's very intelligent but isn't getting much out of life; every day living just sucks for her mentally and she's not the cheeriest person in the world. But when she is in a good mood, she's enjoyably witty and tends to show her softer side. Kumi has taken up the habit of smoking, she does so because it her weird way of coping with not having a truly human body. (She likes to think it makes her more human. Health isn't really that big an issue for her...) Kumi lives in a secluded seaside cape house off of the eastern shore of the US. Her occupation is a writer, although she doesn't enjoy the limelite and goes under a pen name. Not much is known of her by anyone except maybe Kasumi, but they drifted apart when Kumi's borg died and Kumi encouraged Kasumi to leave her and pursue her own dreams. As for her and Yuri, think of it almost like a Tomoyo/Sakura relationship. Kumi tells herself that Yuri has grown happy with out her, as much as it pains her. She denies having romantic feelings for Yuri whenever it comes up in conversation or whatever but only Kumi knows the truth. It is said Kumi recently returned to Japan, although it could be just rumors...

Yuri still lives in Japan, in an area protected from the aliens which have taken over 45% of the worlds population. Of course, they've become a part of everyday life but some humans (Yuri...) refuse to cope with them. Yuri has gone through a few boyfriends which each had a surprisingly high amount of things in common with Kumi personlaitywise but for some reason Yuri has broke up with them within a month of dating. She retreats to her parents house whenever this happens. Her occupation varies; she gets most of her money lent to her by her parents or Miyu (^^;;;) Her current goals are to meet Kumi again, but she is unsure of what would happen so hasn't followed through with her plans yet. Not as whiny as she was before, but well, Yuri will always be Yuri.

Kasumi remains in contact with Yuri and Kumi, but she travels often so the contact is usually brief. Kasumi graduated from college at an early age because of her um..genious. She lives in harmony with the aliens and tries to fuse people who haven't fused yet with the Yellow Knife clan. (Not violently, she's not a pyscho >_> well.... >_>) Kasumi is as Kasumi as ever, she never seems to let life bring her down and is constantly succeding. Despite her high education, she has aims to be a world famous pop idol, but until then she works up her popularity in any way she can, including political and alien affairs (she's always been the spoon in the fork drawer, if-ya-know-whatImean @_@). She is well known in Japan, and her popularity even reaches over to the US and Europe. One day she hopes to reunite with her brother in America, until then she'll continue to "advertise herself.".

Tada. :D *copyrights* xD I;m gonna make a story or something based on these ideals...i dunno.. Youll see, eventually. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:20 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
I KNOW~! It wa soo cool before, and now it looks like shes just trying to hard to look more masculine ^^""" I love Shimako/Noriko. xD It's very intriguing. >3 And that rap...heh. Have you seen the bonus episodes of the MariMite gang all super deformed like? xD
Boo to Sei's new haircut! I've developed a liking to Shimako/Noriko myself. It's nice to see Shimako find someone to confide in after Sei graduated. And Noriko is awesome as a character. I love the White Rose family, can't you tell? ^^

I've seen only seen the first episode of the shorts, but I thought it was cute (especially the way Yumi said "Gokigenyou!" to Sachiko). I haven't made an effort to see the rest of them, though. ^_^;;
Quote:
Oh, and to keep this slightly ontopic.....

Alien 9 MariMite! I was looking for this pic! *hugs* Kasumi is eerily similar to Touko, now that I think of it. She's even the least popular of the girls, fan-wise. Isn't that scary?

Back on topic, I just had a thought: We know that Kumi, Kasumi and Monami (and maybe Yuri, although it wasn't exactly clear) fused with aliens. If the girls were to have children, would they be aliens as well?

My DeviantArt Gallery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:48 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
We know that Kumi, Kasumi and Monami (and maybe Yuri, although it wasn't exactly clear) fused with aliens. If the girls were to have children, would they be aliens as well?
I don't think so. Except for Kumi, they only fused with their alien without becoming one. Therefore, they are still human, at least physically. But maybe their children would fuse with aliens more easilly later because of their genes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:20 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Quote:
We know that Kumi, Kasumi and Monami (and maybe Yuri, although it wasn't exactly clear) fused with aliens. If the girls were to have children, would they be aliens as well?
I don't think so. Except for Kumi, they only fused with their alien without becoming one. Therefore, they are still human, at least physically. But maybe their children would fuse with aliens more easilly later because of their genes.
well actually Kumi AND Kasumi's children would still be human since Kumi got rid of Kasumi's yellow knife powers (see page 146 of Alien Nine Emulators)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:26 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well actually Kumi AND Kasumi's children would still be human since Kumi got rid of Kasumi's yellow knife powers (see page 146 of Alien Nine Emulators)
sorry, Kumi-chan, I don't understand... -~- What about Monami and Yuri?

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next