Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next

Who is your favourite character?
Kumi Kawamura 30%  30%  [ 16 ]
Yuri Otani 28%  28%  [ 15 ]
Kasumi Tomine 15%  15%  [ 8 ]
Miyu 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Megumi Hisakawa (Teacher) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Monami Komai 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Borgs (Specify in thread which one if you like) 19%  19%  [ 10 ]
Chisa Okada (Principal) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Please specify and maybe I will add more options) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 53
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:39 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Kumi is my all time favorite

when i first saw her i immediately liked her. sometimes i felt i would like Yuri alot more but my favorite is still Kumi. After Kumi comes Monami, Yuri, Kasumi, and Miyu

My favorite adult(s) in Alien Nine is Megumi and Chisa (the principal)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:17 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

I like Kumi ~and~ Yuri... ;3 Its too hard to explain, but if you were a shoujo-ai fangirl like me you'd see. They're my second fav OTP, and I like their relationship to eachother. Its so sweet to see Kumi protect Yuri, and it's so cute to see Yuri always look to Kumi when she's in trouble x3 I'm really upset at how short the anime was. I think they would of had a LOT more devolpment together (and I dont just mean in the pairing aspect...) if the anime wen at least as far as the manga.

What I dont understand is Evangelion and Alien 9 are very much alike, yet Alien 9 has NO where as much of a following...I mean, Eva had a remade ending and a movie AND a directors cut.... v.v

Well I got a tad off topic, eh? ^^""

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:15 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

My favorite is Kumi
She's the greatest of all for me
I like her from the first time I saw her ._. . She's the best...
Reason: She shows her strength and intelligence in battles, and she cares about the people she know, my heart DID break when I saw Kumi dead, and she had a sad face, for some reason, I also felt sad and started crying(weird eh?) but I know she'll always be close to my heart, 'cause she's the best!!! :busy:

My second is the borgs, they're really cool with those weird anntanae spines and the cute eyes and those encouraging speeches(e.i. You'll never be alone or Want me to waste him too?...)

Next is Kasumi with those 2 Yellow Knife Antannae spines and the very happy attitude.

Then Yuri, even though she's a crybaby, I still like her (Though I did get annoyed about the I'm scared x1000 scene). What I also like about her is that she's not shy about letting her emotions out so I guess that's what bonded Kumi and Yuri together (But what about Kasumi?, Oops a bit off topic)

What the...? Can't stand... too tired... :sleep:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:32 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
My favorite is Kumi
Reason: She shows her strength and intelligence in battles, and she cares about the people she know, my heart DID break when I saw Kumi dead, and she had a sad face, for some reason, I also felt sad and started crying(weird eh?) but I know she'll always be close to my heart, 'cause she's the best!!! :busy:

My second is the borgs, they're really cool with those weird anntanae spines and the cute eyes and those encouraging speeches(e.i. You'll never be alone or Want me to waste him too?...)

Next is Kasumi with those 2 Yellow Knife Antannae spines and the very happy attitude.

Then Yuri, even though she's a crybaby, I still like her (Though I did get annoyed about the I'm scared x1000 scene). What I also like about her is that she's not shy about letting her emotions out so I guess that's what bonded Kumi and Yuri together (But what about Kasumi?, Oops a bit off topic)

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......

KUMI SPOILERS:

In the manga, Kumi is ressurected :D I was upset when she died in the anime too, but then I read the manga and was like, "w00t!" xD; So dun be too sad...the anime just ended pre maturely... -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:34 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
My favorite is Kumi

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......

KUMI SPOILERS:

In the manga, Kumi is ressurected :D I was upset when she died in the anime too, but then I read the manga and was like, "w00t!" xD; So dun be too sad...the anime just ended pre maturely... -~-
Yeah, I guess your Right, I've been trying to buy the Emulators Manga but, I got no money, eh... Well at least she'll be ressurected then dies again... O...K... -~-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:44 am 
Possessed
Possessed

well basicly Kumi "dies" twice but is "resurected" twice. the first reserection turned her into a borg and the second reserecton made her compleatly human again. It's very confusing @_@

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:29 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
well basicly Kumi "dies" twice but is "resurected" twice. the first reserection turned her into a borg and the second reserecton made her compleatly human again. It's very confusing @_@
Hmm... I'm not really sure if Kumi was made completely human again in her second resurrection or she is still fused to her borg. But if it's the latter, I'm sure the old problems will happen again. -~- Either way, the ending to the AlienNine Emulators is rather sudden too. Took me sometime to realise that the story is finally over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:17 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
Quote:
Hmm... I'm not really sure if Kumi was made completely human again in her second resurrection or she is still fused to her borg. But if it's the latter, I'm sure the old problems will happen again. -~- Either way, the ending to the AlienNine Emulators is rather sudden too. Took me sometime to realise that the story is finally over.
hmmm very true. i asume she's human now but that's just me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:14 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

If kumi keeps on dying and ressurecting her whole life... that has got to be a pain in the (thing)

"Kumi, the immortal dying human..."
-I salute you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:22 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
If kumi keeps on dying and ressurecting her whole life... that has got to be a pain in the (thing)

"Kumi, the immortal dying human..."
-I salute you!
lol how true XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:26 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I like Kumi. ^^ I admire her a lot - of course she has her weaknesses which makes her human. =D Hm...the ressurecting stuff reminds of of another manga - whereby the lead keeps on...ressurecting...and uh...I shalln't say more in case of spoilers. >_<!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:38 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Quote:
I like Kumi. ^^ I admire her a lot - of course she has her weaknesses which makes her human. =D Hm...the ressurecting stuff reminds of of another manga - whereby the lead keeps on...ressurecting...and uh...I shalln't say more in case of spoilers. >_<!
i'm glad to see another Kumi fan! Btw Welkom to the forums! ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:49 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Hey, another kumi fan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:03 am 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Thanks for the welcome! ^^ Well...always happy to meet new Kumi fans. :cheer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:47 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Yuri's my favorite character because... she's so cute!! >_<! Really, she acts just like a normal girl her age would do in that kind of dilemma, and I guess that's why she's believeable.

Of course, you could say Kasumi is cute, but I find her a bit disturbing (no offense to all the Kasumi fans).

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next