Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next

Who is your favourite character?
Kumi Kawamura 29%  29%  [ 15 ]
Yuri Otani 29%  29%  [ 15 ]
Kasumi Tomine 15%  15%  [ 8 ]
Miyu 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
Megumi Hisakawa (Teacher) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Monami Komai 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Borgs (Specify in thread which one if you like) 19%  19%  [ 10 ]
Chisa Okada (Principal) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Please specify and maybe I will add more options) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 52
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:39 am 
Offline
Possessed
Possessed
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:55 am
Posts: 743
Location: Elementary School 9
Kumi is my all time favorite

when i first saw her i immediately liked her. sometimes i felt i would like Yuri alot more but my favorite is still Kumi. After Kumi comes Monami, Yuri, Kasumi, and Miyu

My favorite adult(s) in Alien Nine is Megumi and Chisa (the principal)


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:17 am 
Offline
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 165
Location: here. o.o
I like Kumi ~and~ Yuri... ;3 Its too hard to explain, but if you were a shoujo-ai fangirl like me you'd see. They're my second fav OTP, and I like their relationship to eachother. Its so sweet to see Kumi protect Yuri, and it's so cute to see Yuri always look to Kumi when she's in trouble x3 I'm really upset at how short the anime was. I think they would of had a LOT more devolpment together (and I dont just mean in the pairing aspect...) if the anime wen at least as far as the manga.

What I dont understand is Evangelion and Alien 9 are very much alike, yet Alien 9 has NO where as much of a following...I mean, Eva had a remade ending and a movie AND a directors cut.... v.v

Well I got a tad off topic, eh? ^^""


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:15 am 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:30 am
Posts: 250
Location: Here in the Core, Philippines
My favorite is Kumi
She's the greatest of all for me
I like her from the first time I saw her ._. . She's the best...
Reason: She shows her strength and intelligence in battles, and she cares about the people she know, my heart DID break when I saw Kumi dead, and she had a sad face, for some reason, I also felt sad and started crying(weird eh?) but I know she'll always be close to my heart, 'cause she's the best!!! :busy:

My second is the borgs, they're really cool with those weird anntanae spines and the cute eyes and those encouraging speeches(e.i. You'll never be alone or Want me to waste him too?...)

Next is Kasumi with those 2 Yellow Knife Antannae spines and the very happy attitude.

Then Yuri, even though she's a crybaby, I still like her (Though I did get annoyed about the I'm scared x1000 scene). What I also like about her is that she's not shy about letting her emotions out so I guess that's what bonded Kumi and Yuri together (But what about Kasumi?, Oops a bit off topic)

What the...? Can't stand... too tired... :sleep:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......

_________________
Wakuuu....


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:32 pm 
Offline
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 165
Location: here. o.o
Ordos wrote:
My favorite is Kumi
She's the greatest of all for me
I like her from the first time I saw her ._. . She's the best...
Reason: She shows her strength and intelligence in battles, and she cares about the people she know, my heart DID break when I saw Kumi dead, and she had a sad face, for some reason, I also felt sad and started crying(weird eh?) but I know she'll always be close to my heart, 'cause she's the best!!! :busy:

My second is the borgs, they're really cool with those weird anntanae spines and the cute eyes and those encouraging speeches(e.i. You'll never be alone or Want me to waste him too?...)

Next is Kasumi with those 2 Yellow Knife Antannae spines and the very happy attitude.

Then Yuri, even though she's a crybaby, I still like her (Though I did get annoyed about the I'm scared x1000 scene). What I also like about her is that she's not shy about letting her emotions out so I guess that's what bonded Kumi and Yuri together (But what about Kasumi?, Oops a bit off topic)

What the...? Can't stand... too tired... :sleep:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......



KUMI SPOILERS:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

In the manga, Kumi is ressurected :D I was upset when she died in the anime too, but then I read the manga and was like, "w00t!" xD; So dun be too sad...the anime just ended pre maturely... -~-


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:34 am 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:30 am
Posts: 250
Location: Here in the Core, Philippines
Zucchini wrote:
Ordos wrote:
My favorite is Kumi
She's the greatest of all for me
I like her from the first time I saw her ._. . She's the best...
Reason: She shows her strength and intelligence in battles, and she cares about the people she know, my heart DID break when I saw Kumi dead, and she had a sad face, for some reason, I also felt sad and started crying(weird eh?) but I know she'll always be close to my heart, 'cause she's the best!!! :busy:

My second is the borgs, they're really cool with those weird anntanae spines and the cute eyes and those encouraging speeches(e.i. You'll never be alone or Want me to waste him too?...)

Next is Kasumi with those 2 Yellow Knife Antannae spines and the very happy attitude.

Then Yuri, even though she's a crybaby, I still like her (Though I did get annoyed about the I'm scared x1000 scene). What I also like about her is that she's not shy about letting her emotions out so I guess that's what bonded Kumi and Yuri together (But what about Kasumi?, Oops a bit off topic)

What the...? Can't stand... too tired... :sleep:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.......



KUMI SPOILERS:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

In the manga, Kumi is ressurected :D I was upset when she died in the anime too, but then I read the manga and was like, "w00t!" xD; So dun be too sad...the anime just ended pre maturely... -~-


Yeah, I guess your Right, I've been trying to buy the Emulators Manga but, I got no money, eh... Well at least she'll be ressurected then dies again... O...K... -~-

_________________
Wakuuu....


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:44 am 
Offline
Possessed
Possessed
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:55 am
Posts: 743
Location: Elementary School 9
well basicly Kumi "dies" twice but is "resurected" twice. the first reserection turned her into a borg and the second reserecton made her compleatly human again. It's very confusing @_@


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:29 am 
Offline
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 171
Kumi-chan wrote:
well basicly Kumi "dies" twice but is "resurected" twice. the first reserection turned her into a borg and the second reserecton made her compleatly human again. It's very confusing @_@


Hmm... I'm not really sure if Kumi was made completely human again in her second resurrection or she is still fused to her borg. But if it's the latter, I'm sure the old problems will happen again. -~- Either way, the ending to the AlienNine Emulators is rather sudden too. Took me sometime to realise that the story is finally over.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:17 pm 
Offline
Possessed
Possessed
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:55 am
Posts: 743
Location: Elementary School 9
Jinshen wrote:
Kumi-chan wrote:
well basicly Kumi "dies" twice but is "resurected" twice. the first reserection turned her into a borg and the second reserecton made her compleatly human again. It's very confusing @_@


Hmm... I'm not really sure if Kumi was made completely human again in her second resurrection or she is still fused to her borg. But if it's the latter, I'm sure the old problems will happen again. -~- Either way, the ending to the AlienNine Emulators is rather sudden too. Took me sometime to realise that the story is finally over.


hmmm very true. i asume she's human now but that's just me...


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:14 am 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:30 am
Posts: 250
Location: Here in the Core, Philippines
If kumi keeps on dying and ressurecting her whole life... that has got to be a pain in the (thing)

"Kumi, the immortal dying human..."
-I salute you!

_________________
Wakuuu....


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:22 pm 
Offline
Possessed
Possessed
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:55 am
Posts: 743
Location: Elementary School 9
Ordos wrote:
If kumi keeps on dying and ressurecting her whole life... that has got to be a pain in the (thing)

"Kumi, the immortal dying human..."
-I salute you!


lol how true XD


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:26 am 
Offline
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:30 am
Posts: 58
Location: Singapore
I like Kumi. ^^ I admire her a lot - of course she has her weaknesses which makes her human. =D Hm...the ressurecting stuff reminds of of another manga - whereby the lead keeps on...ressurecting...and uh...I shalln't say more in case of spoilers. >_<!

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:38 am 
Offline
Possessed
Possessed
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:55 am
Posts: 743
Location: Elementary School 9
CE Yume wrote:
I like Kumi. ^^ I admire her a lot - of course she has her weaknesses which makes her human. =D Hm...the ressurecting stuff reminds of of another manga - whereby the lead keeps on...ressurecting...and uh...I shalln't say more in case of spoilers. >_<!


i'm glad to see another Kumi fan! Btw Welkom to the forums! ^^


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:49 am 
Offline
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:30 am
Posts: 250
Location: Here in the Core, Philippines
CE Yume wrote:
I like Kumi. ^^ I admire her a lot - of course she has her weaknesses which makes her human. =D Hm...the ressurecting stuff reminds of of another manga - whereby the lead keeps on...ressurecting...and uh...I shalln't say more in case of spoilers. >_<!


Hey, another kumi fan!

_________________
Wakuuu....


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:03 am 
Offline
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:30 am
Posts: 58
Location: Singapore
Thanks for the welcome! ^^ Well...always happy to meet new Kumi fans. :cheer:

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:47 am 
Offline
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:50 am
Posts: 87
Location: Bandung
Yuri's my favorite character because... she's so cute!! >_<! Really, she acts just like a normal girl her age would do in that kind of dilemma, and I guess that's why she's believeable.

Of course, you could say Kasumi is cute, but I find her a bit disturbing (no offense to all the Kasumi fans).


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited