Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 pm 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
Well, one day I was bored and I was looking though all the programs on On Demand so I watched the first episode and thought it was ok. Then slowly the other episodes came and I watched those. When the 4th episode came I was actually starting to get into the story and was very confused by the ending of the anime.

I waited forever until I forgot about it then the first episode came again, so then I remember it and looked it up on the net. I found this place and bought the Alien 9 Ultimate Collection box on Ebay.
That's exactly how I found it xD <3

I just recently downloaded, and rewatched the series... Forgot how much I loved it <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

I was just at Hastings, browsing at the anime section, and I saw the DVD there for $6. For some reason, I was really attracted to it, and it practically chanted the words "buy me". So I did, and by chance I found this awesome series. I'm going to order the Ultimate Collection ASAP, as well as Emulators.
Great series though, I loved the OVA and I'm totally dying to get the mangas! :hooray:

EDIT: Got em'!

Last edited by Repo Baxil on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 pm 
New Student
New Student

One day my friend told me that she found Alien Nine vol. 1 at a garage sale and we never heard of it b4 so she let me read it and i got hooked and i read the other 2 at a library now i just have the 1st volume.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I was looking through the anime section at my local library and saw the DVD. I thought "That looks like a cute little series to pass the time." Boy, was I surprised. I watched the entire anime twice in a row, then began looking for the next volume. I found out there was no more to the anime, but there was a manga, so I tracked that down, and I've been a die-hard fan ever since I first watched it. It really is brilliant, almost on the same level as Evangelion(My other favourite series).

So yeah :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm 
New Student
New Student

It's funny, but the truth is I used to own a clip from another anime. People told me the clip was from the anime 'Alien Nine'. And for years I believed it. Well one day someone told me that clip I owned was really from another show. So I was checking it out and I typed in 'Alien Nine' and this popped up. It seemed pretty interesting so I found a video online, watched it, two weeks later I owned the DVD and all three mangas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

To be honest I was just browsing the internet for good anime with the things I injoy: anything like monsters, dragons, demons, mutants, and of course aliens, Alien Nine came up and I watched it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:08 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

I'm a fan of Narutaru and I was looking on Myanimelist.net a few months ago about it and I remember that it recommended Alien Nine. I brushed it off until a few days ago, and I found out what a great series this is.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2