Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:51 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
 Post subject: alien nine music
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:39 pm 
New Student
New Student

I just finished watching the show and I loved it. It was really good. I instantly feel in love with the music. I am in process of getting the ost, but I had a question about it. I was wondering if the different versions of the opening and ending theme are on it. If not, can somebody tell me where I can find them. Any help that is provided will be much appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:34 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

The official soundtrack (named "Kyuu" ) has these versions of the opening and ending theme:

"Video Sized" version of the opening Flower Psychedelic (in other words, the short length that you see on the actual episodes 1:34 )
"Video Sized" version of the ending Rebirth
Full length version of the ending Rebirth

Full tracklisting for the soundtrack can be found here:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/media_tracklistings.php

You also may want to check out the CD Singles mentioned on one of the products page here:
http://alien9.crossrealms.net/products_soundtracks.php

They each feature the songs Rebirth and Flower Psychedlic, but sung by the voice actor for that character.
As an example, the "Type Kumi" CD Single will have the voice actor for Kumi singing both the opening and ending theme. They also have Karaoke versions of both the opening and ending theme. And an extra track which is the character's theme song (e.g. "Kumi no Theme" ) although the character's theme songs can be found on the official soundtrack anyway. 5 tracks total for each CD single (just to clarify)

Hope that helps ^^

I'll try to remember to put up tracklistings for the singles sometime on the website :busy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:24 am 
New Student
New Student

Thanks a bunch. I had no idea that there were singles out also. I guess it's time for me to go out and scour the globe and in order to find them. I can't wait. Thank you again. ::sets off on journey::

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:34 am 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

There was a site were you can download the soundtrack. right? But actually I can't remember...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:25 pm 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

On the AlienNine crossrealms website, there is a link to another AlienNine fansite under the 'Affiliate' section, which has all of the AlienNine soundtracks and can be downloaded into your computer. Unfortunantely, there seems to be a problem with the website now, as I seem to be unable to access it. *sends note to Sai* I happened to have a few of the soundtracks downloaded into my computer already (including Flower Psychedelic BUT not Rebirth), and if I find a way , I'll send the files over here and make them downloadable for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:39 pm 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

Sorry, but I can't host the soundtracks (if that's what you meant)

1) It would take up too much bandwidth and space
2) I'm not sure about my current webhost's policy but from my experience, the policy on webhosts is that you can only host music that you own the rights to (in other words music you created yourself) due to copyright laws

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:55 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
Sorry, but I can't host the soundtracks (if that's what you meant)

1) It would take up too much bandwidth and space
2) I'm not sure about my current webhost's policy but from my experience, the policy on webhosts is that you can only host music that you own the rights to (in other words music you created yourself) due to copyright laws
Whoops, my bad. XD Didn't realise that I could be violating some copyright laws. I wonder if that djvalentine website encounter some copyright problems, thus the closure of the website. Well, in that case, since I'm unable to send the files over here or whatsoever, just get the AlienNine DVD and be done with it. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:41 am 
New Student
New Student

I have just downloaded the two songs .-.-"
May these help you ?

http://www2.streamload.com/Nodes/Node.a ... =963754459

http://vanfunmusic.tripod.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Ah, finally. A full version of the Flower Psychedelic song. :cheer: It sounds kinda weird though. Maybe it's because I've only been listening to the video size songs.

For the streamload website, what is the verison of the Rebirth song? I know the Flower Psychedelic song was sung by person playing the Yuri character, but I just couldn't make out who sang the Rebirth song...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:20 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Funky, lets dance!

You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules
My Deviantart gallery, feel free to comment my work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:43 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
For the streamload website, what is the verison of the Rebirth song? I know the Flower Psychedelic song was sung by person playing the Yuri character, but I just couldn't make out who sang the Rebirth song...
I'm thinking it may be Kumi's character VA. I do think that's who it was on my DVD, at least... if that's the same song uploaded. *having trouble downloading it*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:44 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
I'm thinking it may be Kumi's character VA. I do think that's who it was on my DVD, at least... if that's the same song uploaded. *having trouble downloading it*
Hmm... it's hard for me to differentiate who the singers are. As for the Flower Psychedelic song, it's real easy to tell who is singing. The singer for the Kumi version seems to be pinching her nose while singing. XD But when it comes to the Rebrith song, I can hardly tell. The song is too saddening and slow to tell...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:39 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmm... it's hard for me to differentiate who the singers are. As for the Flower Psychedelic song, it's real easy to tell who is singing. The singer for the Kumi version seems to be pinching her nose while singing. XD But when it comes to the Rebrith song, I can hardly tell. The song is too saddening and slow to tell...
Yeah, I can tell who sings Flower Psychedelic. XD But I always just assumed the person singing Rebirth was Kumi's VA, because it sounded a -lot- like her to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:00 am 
New Student
New Student

For the ending theme 'Rebirth', the only version that I have downloaded is Kumi's one.
THe ending theme is sung by Kumi (Kaori Shimizu) ....I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:43 am 
Possessed
Possessed

does anyone know where i can get the downloads from

Alien 9 Special CD Extra - Dai 9 Shogakko Gakugei-kai

Flower Psychedelic - Type Kasumi

Flower Psychedelic - Type Kumi

Flower Psychedelic - Type Yuri

please help!

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next