Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:28 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hi everyone.

I've been a huge fan of this show for a long time, and every time I get the chance, I like to mention Alien Nine to someone! I was trying to figure out as many different ways to get some attention for this show, and I think I have a fun way.

Let's start celebrating the girl's birthdays. We have fan art, we have official art, and everything. We could start going to different anime forums, and wishing the girls a happy birthday. Maybe it'll catch on somehow?

Yuri's was June 8th.
Kasumi's is in July
and Kumi's is September 11th.

So what do think? It may work, and it gives us an excuse for talking about this show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:43 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think that is a fun idea! Maybe we could draw pictures or fanart of them with cake or something, or just talk about them on their special day. We could also try to check the forum on their birthdays.
Their birthdays are in 2002 and the book was published 2003, so he must have used the real days he created them as their birthdays, and the book was set in the future.
If we use their 2002 birthdays, that means they are 12-13 years old. Wow, I did not realize Alien 9 was that old.
But, if they started sixth grade in 2003, they would be ages 12-13 at that grade, so they would be 24-26 now.
Also, Yuri is actually the oldest, but only by a couple months. Kumi is the youngest, her birthday is last, but she is more mature.
Kasumi's birthday is coming next July 1st.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:10 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

That sounds like a fun idea. I doubt I'd remember to do anything for it, but it's good to see new ideas on how to celebrate the series.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]