Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:21 am 
Possessed
Possessed

Actually, we never really found out why...I wonder why Tomizawa did that ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:58 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

The borgs don't seem to be tamed, they're just more lenient on their hosts. They try to be more relatable to make it easier to fuse successfully and work with the host I think. They're ultimately parasites and depend on the host so its in their best interests to be agreeable.
Yellow Knife aliens also seem to be quite able to be beneficial to the host and not try to completely takeover (although gradually Kasumi seemed to get taken over right?). The other aliens we see seem to have no mercy on hosts though, they almost kill any that don't meet their expectations. They scrap inferior hosts with the belief that they are useless.
The borgs instead seem to value life more, they seem to see each human as a valuable source of the energy they are desperate for. Hence their disgust at the Sunflower clan being brutal by attacking the children I think. Waste not, want not seems to be the Borg clans motto. Otherwise I doubt they'd have their training program recuiriting people like Yuri in. They'd just do what the Sunflower clan did and jump on everyones heads forcibly.
This, judging by Kumi and Megumi's little talk, seems to be why Megumi feels it in the childrens best interests to simply fuse with the borg clan. In other words, they are the better of a horrid lot. Not much better, but less fatal.
The teachers do hold secrets in that they are pitting the children against aliens they order themselves, to train them into becoming successful hosts for fusing. Megumi seems particularly sneaky because she is desperate to be successful in competition with the other schools so she does go too far and use extreme aliens for the training, something another teacher advises ehr against as the strain can be too much (like causing Yuri to have a breakdown just when she was finally completing something independant!).
The extra secret that we aren't really told about clearly, regarding where the Yellow Knife came from and the "intervening power" they speak of I think is simply other clans trying to disturb the Borg clans success. They discover the earth and the Borg clans nice resource of energy (humans) and try to take over. The Sunflower clan is one but I think its hinted that many more could muscle in too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:16 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

maybe the humans should give in and fuse with the aliens without them taking over completely so they can have world domination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:54 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Wow, great theories everyone. XD
Quote:
maybe the humans should give in and fuse with the aliens without them taking over completely so they can have world domination.
But if they give in and fuse with aliens they don't want to, wouldn't the aliens be in control?[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:33 pm 
Possessed
Possessed

Yeah pretty much; humans really want to be themselves, I don't think we want to be taken over by an outside force. We would probably try to resist it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:55 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

make compromises with the aliens, then...the human would have to have a lot of control becuase the aliens aren't as smart. Not that i want world dom...

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2