Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:06 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
i'm amazed this place still exists, not like ive been here before but its just been around for so long and people still post here sometimes. i like old forums and alien 9 so im glad this place exists, ive tried getting a few of my friends into it and so far i think they've liked it and a friend introduced it to me so hopefully more people pick up on it or something

tryna spread the word
I'm happy to see someone else here, I'm always monitoring the forum for new posts, most often though there's nothing new to reply to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:43 pm 
New Student
New Student

yeah unfortunately people who even watch alien nine are few and far between let alone poeple who really love it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:48 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

True, unfortunate as it may be. Still, this thread is for people to alert us to their presence so let's find a different thread to keep this forum alive in, there are plenty that haven't been replied to in a while...most of which I was the last to reply to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:39 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

I try to post here, but its just that I'm busy IRL and people don't seem to come on here as much.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Quote:
I try to post here, but its just that I'm busy IRL and people don't seem to come on here as much.
Still here, but there isn't really much to reply to...most of the last posts have been mine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:26 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Wow, have I really been on this forum 10 whole years? Join in 2006, and it's 2016! Oh my gosh!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:41 am 
New Student
New Student

Quote:
Wow, have I really been on this forum 10 whole years? Join in 2006, and it's 2016! Oh my gosh!
it sure has. Guess this whole chat site isn't that known anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 am 
New Student
New Student

me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:03 pm 
New Student
New Student

me too

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:24 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

I am still here, I've been meaning to post in the RP threads and some of the others again but I keep getting distracted. I'll try to do that soon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:10 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Sorry for double posting. Just saying I am very much still here!

I've been checking the forum nearly everyday, but I've been procrastinating on posting because... I don't really know. I just kept putting it off...

Anyway, I want to try and post more frequently... if anyone else is still here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Hey, I saw your old fan fiction again and I hear you're working on a novel. Some of your stuff got reviews years after it was posted. Please don't delete anything even if you want to revamp it because I want the old stuff to be there for the memories and you'll lose all your reviews. Consumption is my favorite because it has the most original plot. Lots of your stories have clones and time loops, although I like that sort of thing. Will your novel have that too? Dinozaurs is a series I have never heard of but probably would have liked. And Yo-Kai watch is very cute, and I understand it, but I haven't played the games.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:15 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Thanks for taking notice of my old work.

When I revise Consumption(if I ever get around to it) I'll be replacing the old chapters, but I won't delete the story. I've done so before so before with others, and the reviews remain. All I'll be doing is fixing structural or grammar/spelling issues, the story won't be changed. The most that would change is a few new scenes might be added, or existing ones might be extended for better clarification on what is happening.

Cloning/duplicating characters is a bit of a fascination of mine, and the resulting interactions.

The stories with Time Loops I believe you're referring to are the Infinite Loop compilations, those aren't really wholly my stories, though I did write a lot for those compilations. The Infinite Loops is a fanfiction community with its own rules and continuity with its multiverse. I did get Yo-Kai Watch and DinoZaurs added to the Loops. I'm working on getting Alien Nine added.

My novel's plot is a little different than what I've written for in fanfiction, but I don't really want to post anything about it online at this time. It's a long ways off from being completed.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2