Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

A simple thought, if the alien nine characters were born into the Pokémon world instead of their own, how would their lives be do you think, what would they do? What Pokémon would they have (if any).

Just a topic of curiosity, what do you guys think?(by the way, specify which Pokémon world(manga or show) you are talking about them living in, the rules of both of those worlds are somewhat different from one another after all).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Hey, shouldn't this go in the What-If section? I think Yuri would be pushed into being a Pokemon trainer. She didn't really wanted too, it's just expected of her. All girls her age are becoming Pokemon trainers.

Kasumi would be one of the best, most challenging trainers to beat, and she would be obsessed with becoming a Pokemon master. She would have fun coming up with creative strategies and ways to scare and surprise her opponents.

Kumi would be Kasumi's rival for best trainer. At first just like in the original series, Kumi doesn't like Yuri, because Yuri always needs her for help. But then Kumi saves Yuri from a swarm of Beedrill and after that they became friends.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

There is no what if section, just a topic, and I created that thread for simply asking a what if and getting a single answer, this is a discussion.

Kumi would definitely be into Pokemon Battles, while Kasumi would do both battles and contests, Yuri...I'm not sure.

There starters would probably be like reincarnation of their borgs, behavior wise.

On a side note, rather surprised to see you post again...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 pm 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think Kasumi would be good at Pokemon contests. She seems to enjoy decorating her Borg and putting bows and perfume on it to make it look pretty.

So Yuri's Pokemon (whatever starter it was) would probably jump on her and try to hug her the way Ash's Chikorita and Jame's Cacnea always did.

Yuri would be afraid of most Pokemon, especially the big ones, so she's only doing it because her friend Miyu and Kumi are, or because somehow she was forced to against her will again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Likely not force per say, but peer pressure and all would probably be involved.

I can see Yuri with a Weedle, perhaps caught by accident when she through a pokeball meant to hit say a pidgey, and got the Weedle, and her freaking out when it tries to cuddle her, much like how Ash's Caterpie was with Misty.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]