Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

Alien Nine : A Movie?
An anime movie would be cool! 79%  79%  [ 11 ]
A real life movie! 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
An anime and real life movie! 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Nah, Leave it as an anime series and manga 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 14
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:09 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Of course though it should be animated, an Alien 9 live action movie would be very wierd O-o;;
Yeah, I have to agree. Sometimes CGing looks crappy too XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:55 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

I think that an ALIEN9 Anime movie would be so cool. But a real life, I don't think they're going to let children be a cast in such a disturbing movie (unless Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi actresses are already mature enough, OR if there's a different cast and storyline).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:50 pm 
Alien Catcher
Alien Catcher

Quote:
I think that an ALIEN9 Anime movie would be so cool. But a real life, I don't think they're going to let children be a cast in such a disturbing movie (unless Yuri, Kumi, and Kasumi actresses are already mature enough, OR if there's a different cast and storyline).
I agree with you, Ordos. That's one of those things you can do in an animated film that you can't do in a live-action one, casting children for a disturbing movie. In animation, you could just hire a much older cast to voice child characters so you don't have to worry about the effects on the children.

I have seen many exceptions, though I can't think of an example right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:19 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
I agree with you, Ordos. That's one of those things you can do in an animated film that you can't do in a live-action one, casting children for a disturbing movie. In animation, you could just hire a much older cast to voice child characters so you don't have to worry about the effects on the children.

Yeah, I agree with you two. Very good point Ordos. Most people would be a little creeped out to see real kids in some kind of scenary that Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi have to go through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:27 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I agree with you two. Very good point Ordos. Most people would be a little creeped out to see real kids in some kind of scenary that Yuri, Kumi and Kasumi have to go through.
Well, I just had a brainstorm, and I found out how they can put kids in an Alien9 movie.

Just like Narnia The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, they could make many CG aliens and they could just hire some kids who will act scared in a green screen. The Director won't tell them why they should be scared for obvious reasons. Then the nice people in the graphics section could just work their magic and POOF! You got your A9 movie.

The only problem now is that if the kids they hired to act like the 3 asks the team if they can see the movie... Try figuring that out... Oh kids, they're so gullible.

P.S. - Sorry if my grammar is dull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:34 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I just had a brainstorm, and I found out how they can put kids in an Alien9 movie.

Just like Narnia The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, they could make many CG aliens and they could just hire some kids who will act scared in a green screen. The Director won't tell them why they should be scared for obvious reasons. Then the nice people in the graphics section could just work their magic and POOF! You got your A9 movie.

The only problem now is that if the kids they hired to act like the 3 asks the team if they can see the movie... Try figuring that out... Oh kids, they're so gullible.

P.S. - Sorry if my grammar is dull.
hmm.... I see I see.

I would try out to be in the movie XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:35 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

they should make a play or something, too maybe soon there will be an Alien Nine convention if someone would help...

Live action would be cool, except they might make a whole goof-up of the characters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:08 am 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Quote:
they should make a play or something, too maybe soon there will be an Alien Nine convention if someone would help...

Live action would be cool, except they might make a whole goof-up of the characters?

I can't picture A9 as a play. I think it would be kind of difficult.

And I think A9 would have to have a lot more manga and episodes to become its own convention.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:15 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

yeah, it was more like a joke

maybe i should start seeing even more anime than i have right now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:24 am 
New Student
New Student

I don't really think a live-action movie would be much of a success, and you could probably make an anime movie by stringing the 4 OVA episodes together. *shrugs* That said, of course I'd like to see more Alien 9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

A anime movie would be the way to go, honestly a live action one would just be to disturbing, I can handle all this stuff in anime becouse the blood and stuff is simply ink and paper, but for it to look real would just be to much.

Decides they should be making a real anime series out of alien nine, then maybe we would get some POSTING on this forum.

Post subject: Anime Movie!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 am 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

I would indefinitely love to see a anime movie of Alien Nine not so much live action because it would be too costly and it just looks good as a anime! :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 am 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Yes, anime movie is the best way to go, live action would be costly and theyed possibly ruin the story, also as I said it would be disturbing, anime movie is the way to go, but I would prefer anime series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 pm 
Borg Wearer
Borg Wearer

I would love for there to be an anime movie. They could cover the parts of the manga the OVAs didn't. It would be epic. There could also do one based on Emulators.

Live-action wouldn't do it for me, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

The real problem I see with a movie is thay might need to change the story or atleast cut things out, a proper anime would be better, and I don't want them to change the story, as cool as it sounds the last thing we need is alien hunters running around catching mutant dinosaurs with laser guns and robot monstrositys, yes I just made that up randomly and I'm not sure why.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next