Alien 9 / Alien Nine Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5

Could Boys Be Alien Fighters?
Heck no! That's a girl's job :P 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
Yeah, boys can do it! 58%  58%  [ 11 ]
Maybe.. but they'd have to go thru tests to see how can 26%  26%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 19
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:23 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

Yeah...i can't see the others though, and just hearing about the stuff I haven't seen yet is interesting. I have to take notes! *scribble* well, not really... :busy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:57 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Don't you own any A9 manga?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:43 pm 
Fused Hybrid
Fused Hybrid

im trying to get 2-4 maybe somewhere else, so sadly i don't. I've seen some though, and know from other sites what Alien Nine's about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:47 am 
Alien Party Moderator
Alien Party Moderator

I think boys can do it but, yeah, they might have to go though some tests to see how they would do. I mean not everyone is cut out for it. I think the girls should have gone though tests too.

Post subject: Boys As Alien Fighters
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:44 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

I think if the boys became alien fighters, they would still wear male borgs, because I don't think the female ones would work. The only reason there are no male alien fighters in the series is because the manga artist prefers drawing girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:25 pm 
Master Catcher
Master Catcher

Hmm, good point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:39 am 
Alien Party Admin
Alien Party Admin

That's an interesting point.
How do we know however if the borgs have a gender and in turn how do we know which gender? Kumi's and Yuri's always seemed male to me for some reason... (Kasumi's perhaps because of the stereotypically girly pink and bows etc. seemed like a girl XD )
But they seemed to be treated more like objects without a gender... at least when being referred to... Maybe I missed a reference however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:05 am 
Fused Borg
Fused Borg

Well, they all sound like males in the anime. I think Kasumi just likes to dress hers up real pretty even though it is a boy. And I think that the male Borgs are better looking than the female ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 pm 
Ultimate Symbiote
Ultimate Symbiote

Old topic but I'm posting anyway.

Anyway, to say males cannot be alien fighters simply because they are boys is a completely stupid and sexist remark, males and females can be just as capable as one another, stereo types simply distort our view of etch other, but in truth everyone is a individual and you cannot use there gender as a reason for behavior, other then hormones or maternal instincts of course.

Males can most likely be alien fighters just as much as girls, it seemed like Yuri's class could of voted for anyone in the class to be a alien fighter, so even though it was Yuri it could have bin a boy, and if males really cannot be alien fighters then there would be a better reason then it just being because there boys, maybe the Borg's can't fuse with boys for some reason, I don't know.

I personally believe that males can be alien fighters, also they should have to pass a test, but the girls should also have to pass a test, seriously you can't just grab a kid and force them to fight aliens no questions asked.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5